ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- Sharma, M. and Majumdar, P.K., 2009. Occupational lifestyle diseases: An emerging issue. Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental medicine, 13(3), pp. 109–112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DNA Test Cost in India, Available [Online] https://www.dnaforensics.in/dna-test-cost-in-india/ [Accessed on June 27, 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- Suzuki, A., Lindor, K., St Saver, J., Lymp, J., Mendes, F., Muto, A., Okada, T. and Angulo, P., 2005. Effect of changes on body weight and lifestyle in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Journal of Hepatology, 43(6), pp. 1060–1066. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pattekari, S.A. and Parveen, A., 2012. Prediction system for heart disease using Naïve Bayes. International Journal of Advanced Computer and Mathematical Sciences, 3(3), pp. 290–294. [Google Scholar]
- Anand, A. and Shakti, D., 2015. Prediction of diabetes based on personal lifestyle indicators. In Next generation computing technologies (NGCT), 2015 1st international conference on (pp. 673-676). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kanchan, B.D. and Kishor, M.M., 2016. Study of machine learning algorithms for special disease prediction using principal of component analysis. In Global Trends in Signal Processing, Information Computing and Communication (ICGTSPICC), 2016 International Conference on (pp. 5-10). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Kazeminejad, A., Golbabaei, S. and Soltanian-Zadeh, H., 2017. Graph theoretical metrics and machine learning for diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease using rs-fMRI. In Artificial Intelligence and Signal Processing Conference (AISP), (pp. 134-139). IEEE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Milgram, J., Cheriet, M. and Sabourin, R., 2006. “One against one” or “one against all”: Which one is better for handwriting recognition with SVMs?. Tenth International Workshop on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition, La Baule (France), Suvisoft, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Hossain, R., Mahmud, S.H., Hossin, M.A., Noori, S.R.H. and Jahan, H., 2018. PRMT: Predicting Risk Factor of Obesity among MiddleAged People Using Data Mining Techniques. Procedia Computer Science, 132, pp. 1068-1076. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sayali Ambekar and Dr. Rashmi Phalnikar, 2018. Disease prediction by using machine learning, International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications, vol. 12, pp. 1–6. [Google Scholar]
- Mishra, A.K., Keserwani, P.K., Samaddar, S.G., Lamichaney, H.B. and Mishra, A.K., 2018. A decision support system in healthcare prediction. In Advanced Computational and Communication Paradigms (pp. 156-167). Springer, Singapore. [Google Scholar]
- Explaining the basics of machine learning, algorithms and applications, Available [Online] https://www.hackerearth.com/blog/machinelearning/explainingbasics-machine-learning-algorithms-applications/ [Accessed on June 27, 2018]. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/Svm_separating_hyperplanes_%28SVG%29.svg/220pxSvm_separating_hyperplanes_%28SVG%29.svg.png. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.