ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Computational Intelligence and Computing|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- G. K. Contreras, M. T. Rahman and M. Tehranipoor, “Secure Split-Test for preventing IC piracy by untrusted foundry and assembly,” 2013 IEEE International Symposium on Defect and Fault Tolerance in VLSI and Nanotechnology Systems (DFTS), Dec (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Livingston, Henry, “Avoiding Counterfeit Electronic Components. Components and Packaging Technologies”, IEEE Transactions on. 30. 187-189. DOI: 10.1109/TCAPT.2007.893682, Apr (2007). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, H. Rao, S. R. Sahoo and K. Mahapatra, “Secure split test techniques to prevent IC piracy for IoT devices.,” Integration VLSI, vol. 58, pp. 390-400, June (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nisha, Shireen and F. Mohammed. “RSA Public Key Cryptography Algorithm - A Review”. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research. 6. 187-191., Jul (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Patel and Banerji “ECC Based Encryption Algorithm for Lightweight Cryptography”, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 940. Springer, Cham, Mar (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. D. Thabah, M. Sonowal, R. U. Ahmed and P. Saha, “Fast and area efficient implementation of RSA algorithm,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Recent Trends in Advanced Computing (ICRTAC), (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Ko, Kaya. “RSA Hardware Implementation.” (1995). [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Rivest, A. Shamir, and L. Adleman. “A method for obtaining digital signatures and public-key cryptosystems”. Commun. ACM 21, 2 (Feb. 1978), 120-126. DOI: 10.1145/359340.359342. 1978. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ARCHITECTURE OF ELLIPTIC CURVE CRYPTOGRAPHY USING VERILOGHDL, thesis submitted by S. Latha Shanmuga Vadivu [Google Scholar]
- S. Banerjee and A. Patil. “ECC Based Encryption Algorithm for Lightweight Cryptography.” International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Singh, Laiphrakpam Dolendro and Khumanthem Manglem Singh. “Implementation of Text Encryption using Elliptic Curve Cryptography.” Procedia Computer Science 54 (2015): 73-82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Saadi and B. Kumar. “A Review on Elliptic Curve Cryptography”, International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 1597-1601, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Ujjwal Guin, Daniel Dimase, and Mohammad Tehranipoor. “Counterfeit Integrated Circuits: Detection, Avoidance, and the Challenges Ahead.” J. Electron. Test. 30, 1 (February 2014), 9-23. DOI: 10.1007/s10836-013-5430-8 [Google Scholar]
- D. Mahto and D. K. Yadav, “RSA and ECC: A Comparative Analysis,” International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol. 12, no. 19, pp. 9053-9061, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- F. Mallouli, A. Hellal, N. Sharief Saeed and F. Abdulraheem Alzahrani, “A Survey on Cryptography: Comparative Study between RSA vs ECC Algorithms, and RSA vs El-Gamal Algorithms,” 2019 6th IEEE International Conference on Cyber Security and Cloud Computing (CSCloud)/ 2019 5th IEEE International Conference on Edge Computing and Scalable Cloud (EdgeCom), Paris, France, (2019), pp. 173-176, DOI: 10.1109/CSCloud/EdgeCom.2019.00022. [Google Scholar]
- D. Mahto, D. A. Khan and D. K. Yadav. “Security Analysis of Elliptic Curve Cryptography and RSA.” (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Gura, A. Patel, A. Wander, H. Eberle, and S.C. Shantz, “Comparing Elliptic Curve Cryptography and RSA on 8-bit CPUs,” in Cryptographic Hardware and Embedded Systems - CHES 2004, M. Joye and J.J. Quisquater, Eds. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, (2004), pp. 119-132. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Roy, F. Koushanfar and I. L. Markov, “EPIC: Ending Piracy of Integrated Circuits,” 2008 Design, Automation and Test in Europe, Munich, Germany, (2008), pp. 1069-1074, DOI: 10.1109/DATE.2008.4484823. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.