ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- A. Chames, W. W. Cooper, E. Rhodes, Measuring the efficiency of decision making Units, European Journal of Operational Research, 2, 429-444, (1978). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. D. Banker, A. Charnes, W. W. Cooper, Some models for estimating technical and scale efficiencies in data envelopment analysis, Management Science, 30, 1078-1092, (1984). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Färe, S. Grosskopf, Network DEA”, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 34, 35-49, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Alder, V. Liebert, F. Yazhemsky, Benchmarking airports from a managerial Perspective, Omega, 41, 442-458, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. E. Tsolas, Modeling, Portability and stock market performance of listed construction firms on the Athens Exchange. Two stage DEA approach, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 139, 111-119, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lim, J. Zhu, Primal-dual correspondence and frontier projections in two-stage network DEA models, Omega, 83, 236-248, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kao, S. N. Hwang, Decomposition of technical and scale efficiencies in two-stage production systems, European Journal of Operational Research, 211, 515-519, (2011). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kao, Decomposition of slacks-based efficiency measures in network data envelopment Analysis, European Journal of Operational Research, 283, 588-600, (2020). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lozano, Technical and environmental efficiency of a two-stage production and abatement system, Annals of Operations Research, 255, 199-219, (2017). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- K. Chen, J. Zhu, Scale efficiency in two-stage network DEA, Journal of the Operational Research Society, 70, 101-110, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Lu, J. Tao, A. Qiuxian, X. Lai, A second-order cone programming based robust data envelopment analysis model for the new-energy vehicle industry, Annals of Operational Research, 292, 321-339, (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. González, J. J. López-Espín, J. Aparicio, D. Giménez, A Parallel Application of Matheuristics in Data Envelopment Analysis, International Symposium on Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, 800, 172-179, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. C. Pendharkar, A hybrid genetic algorithm and DEA approach for multi-criteria fixed cost allocation, Soft Computing, 22, 7315-7324, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Mozaffari, S. Ostovan, P. Fernandes Wanke, A Hybrid Genetic Algorithm-Ratio DEA Approach for Assessing Sustainable Efficiency in Two-Echelon Supply Chains, Sustainability, 12, 1-17, (2020). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kao, S.-N. Hwang, Efficiency decomposition in two-stage data envelopment analysis: An application to non-life insurance companies in Taiwan, European Journal of Operational Research, 185, 418-429, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.