ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- Andre Correia, Julio C. S. Reis, Fabrıcio Murai, Adriano Veloso, and Fabrıcio Benevenuto “Supervised Learning for Fake News Detection”. IEEE Published by the IEEE Computer Society 1541-1672 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Amey Kasbe and Akshay Jain. “Fake News Detection” IEEE International Students’ Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science (SCEECS) 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Hafsa Dar, Waqas Haider Bangyal, Rukhma Qasim, Najeeb Ur Rehman, Zeeshan Ahmad, Laiqa Rukhsar, Zahra Aman, and Jamil Ahmad. “Detection of Fake News Text Classification on COVID-19 Using Deep Learning Approaches”. Hindawi journal Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine 2021, Article ID 5514220 [Google Scholar]
- Kelly Stahl. California State University Stanislaus “Fake news detection in social media” [Google Scholar]
- Issa Traore, Hadeer, Ahmed and Sherif Saad, “Detection of Online Fake News Using N-Gram Analysis and Machine Learning Techniques” International Conference on Intelligent, Secure, and Dependable Systems in Distributed and Cloud Environments. [Google Scholar]
- Anurag Goswami, Rohit Kuamr Kaliyar, Pratik Narang, and Soumendu Sinha. “FNDNet - A deep convolutional neural network for fake news detection”. Cognitive Systems Research journal in June 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Iraklis Varlamis, Jamal Abdul Nasir, Osama Subhani Khan. “Fake news detection: A hybrid CNN-RNN based deep learning approach”. International Journal of Information Management and Data Insights April 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Shu K., Mahudeswaran D., Wang S., Lee D., Chen H., and Liu H., “User-Centric Fake News Detection: A Comparative Study of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Approaches”. Was published in the Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining (ASONAM). [Google Scholar]
- Vahid Behzada and Bibek Upadhayay. “Hybrid Deep Learning Model for Fake News Detection in Social Networks”. Thirty-Sixth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-22) [Google Scholar]
- Syed Ishfaq Manzoor, Nikita Dr. Jimmy Singla. “Fake News Detection Using Machine Learning approaches: A systematic Review”. 2019 3rd International Conference on Trends in Electronics and Informatics (ICOEI) [Google Scholar]
- Sidarth Saran, Uma Sharma, and Shankar M. Patil. “Fake News Detection Using Machine Learning Algorithms”. International Journal of creative research thoughts(IJCRT) 2020 [Google Scholar]
- B. N. Alwasel, Z. Khanam, H. Sirafi, and M. Rashid. “Fake News Detection Using Machine Learning Approaches”. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoming Zhang, Yang Yang, Zhoujun Li, Lei Zheng, Jiawei Zhang, Qingcai Cui, and Philip S. Yu. “TI-CNN: Convolutional Neural Networks for Fake News Detection” [Google Scholar]
- Kadek Sastrawan, I.P.A. Bayupati, and Dewa Made Sri Arsa. “Detection of Fake News Using Deep Learning CNN-RNN Based Methods”. ICT express 2022 [Google Scholar]
- Qamber Abbas, Muhammad Umar Zeshan, and Muhammad Asif. “A CNN-RNN Based Fake News Detection Model Using Deep Learning”. 2022 International Seminar on Computer Science and Engineering Technology (SCSET) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.