ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Language & Image Processing|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- S. Chen, B. Mulgrew, and P. M. Grant, “A clustering technique for digital communications channel equalization using radial basis function networks,” IEEE Trans. on Neural Networks, vol. 4, pp. 570–578, July 1993. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. U. Duncombe, “Infrared navigation—Part I: An assessment of feasibility,” IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. ED-11, pp. 34-39, Jan. 1959. [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Lin, M. Wu, J. A. Bloom, I. J. Cox, and M. Miller, “Rotation, scale, and translation resilient public watermarking for images,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 767–782, May 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harshada Targe, Anushka Mahajan, Mohit Patil, Yogesh Lilake, Vijay Sonawane, “Advance Road Safety For Ghat Road’s At Hairpin Bend” [Google Scholar]
- TY - BOOKAU - Murshed, MubashirAU - Chowdhury, MdPY - 2019/01/19T1 - An IoT Based Car Accident Prevention and Detection System with Smart Brake Control [Google Scholar]
- Mahamud, Md Sadad, Maliha Monsur, and Md Saniat Rahman Zishan. “An arduino based accident prevention and identification system for vehicles.” 2017 IEEE Region 10 Humanitarian Technology Conference (R10-HTC). IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Lavanya, Mrs Y., et al. “Smart Road Safety and Vehicle Accident Prevention System for Mountain Roads.” JAC: A Journal of Composition Theory published in 14 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Shinde, Kailas, et al. “IoT Based Smart Road Safety and Vehicle Accident Prevention System for Mountain Roads.” Available at SSRN 3918689 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- Ademir Nied, Joséde Oliveira, Rogério P. Dias, Lmz C. de Souza Marques, “Soft Startmg of Ind uctionmotor with Torquecontrol”, IEEE Transaction on Industrial Applications VOL 46 May/June 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Ashutha K., Shetty Arpitha, et al. “Novel wireless data communication for fisherman”, International journal of computer science and mobile computing (IJCSMC), Vol. 5, Issue 4, pp. 511-517, April 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ashutha K., Ankitha K., “Error Minimization in BCH Codes”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation And Control Engineering (IJIREEICE), Vol. 4, Issue 5, pp. 402-405, May 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Jessen Joseph Leo, R. Monisha, et al.: Vehicle movement control and accident avoidance in hilly track, IEEE Int. Conf, on Electronics and Communication Systems (ICECS). pp. 1-5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ki-Hyeon Kim, Dong-Hoon Yum, et al.: Improving driver’s visual field using estimation of curvature, IEEE Int. Conf. on Control Automation and Systems (ICCAS). pp. 728-731 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Duy Tran, Weihua Sheng, et al.: A Hidden Markov Model based driver intention prediction system, IEEE Int. Conf, on Cyber Technology in Automation, Control, and Intelligent Systems (CYBER). pp. 115-120 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.