ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Machine Learning & Neural Networks|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- S. Minaee, Y. Boykov, F. Porikli, A. Plaza, N. Kehtarnavaz and D. Terzopoulos, “Image Segmentation Using Deep Learning: A Survey,” in IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 3523-3542, 1 July 2022, DOI: 10.1109/TPAMI.2021.3059968. [Google Scholar]
- Molfese, D. Scaccabarozzi, B. Saggin and C. Popa, “Smart Solar Panels for Space Applications,” 2021 International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Energy Technologies (ICECET), 2021, pp. 1-6, DOI: 10.1109/ICECET52533.2021.9698709. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mikołajczyk and M. Grochowski, “Data augmentation for improving deep learning in image classification problem,” 2018 International Interdisciplinary PhD Workshop (IIPhDW), 2018, pp. 117-122, DOI: 10.1109/IIPHDW.2018.8388338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Fujita, M. Kobayashi and T. Nagao, “Data Augmentation using Evolutionary Image Processing,” 2018 Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications (DICTA), 2018, pp. 1-6. DOI: 10.1109/DICTA.2018.8615799. [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Wong, A. Gatt, V. Stamatescu and M. D. McDonnell, “Understanding Data Augmentation for Classification: When to Warp?,” 2016 International Conference on Digital Image Computing: Techniques and Applications (DICTA), 2016, pp. 1-6, DOI: 10.1109/DICTA.2016.7797091. [Google Scholar]
- Aashika Prasad, Rithika Senthil, Rathika Pd, “Illustration of automatic panel cleaning system.” 2020 International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zatsarinnaya, A. Logacheva, and D. Amirov, “Contamination of solar panels as factor in selecting location for construction and operation of solar power plants in Russia,” in 2019 International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM), 2019, pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- JOUR- Bizzarri, Fabrizio Nitti, Silvia Malgaroli, Gabriele 2019/01/01-0001 - The use of drones in the maintenance of photovoltaic fields- 119-10.1051/e3sconf/201911900021- E3S Web of Conferences [Google Scholar]
- A. Thompson, “Pollution could block 25 percent of the light that would become solar power,” Popular Mechanics, 28-Jun-2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/energy/news/a27112/pollution-can-block-25-percent-of-solar-power/. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.