ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Language & Image Processing|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- Kuroda, Jun, Y Oikawa, Y. Yamasaki, S. Sato, M. Komoda, and Y. Onishi. “Design of an ultrasonic piezoelectric transducer having double-linked diaphragms for parametric speakers.” Acoustical Science and Technology 36, no. 5 (2015): 385–396. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuroda, Jun, and Y Oikawa. “Piezoelectric transducer with resonant modes control for parametric speaker.” Acoustical Science and Technology 39, no. 1 (2018): 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Jin-Young, S. Choi, I. Kim, and W. Moon. “Design of compact and high-efficiency power supply and power amplifier for parametric array transducer.” In 2015 IEEE 2nd International Future Energy Electronics Conference (IFEEC), pp. 1–5. IEEE, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Akahori, Hajime, H. Furuhashi, and M. Shimizu. “Direction control of a parametric speaker.” In 2014 IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, pp. 2470–2473. IEEE, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mikulka, J., D. Hladký, and J. Sliž. “Parametric array as a source of audible signal.” In 2016 Progress in Electromagnetic Research Symposium (PIERS), pp. 3610–3614. IEEE, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ishimaru, L., and R. Hyoudou. “Sound focusing technology using parametric effect with beat signal.” In Proceedings. 11th IEEE International Workshop on Robot and Human Interactive Communication, pp. 277–281. IEEE, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Kuroda, Jun. “Study to fabricate high-quality and portable parametric speakers.” In Proceedings of Meetings on Acoustics 172ASA, vol. 29, no. 1, p. 030009. Acoustical Society of America, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuroda, Jun, and Y Oikawa. “Parametric speaker consisting of small number of transducers with sonic crystal waveguide.” Acoustical Science and Technology 41, no. 6 (2020): 865–876. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Jun, W. Gan, K. Tan, and Meng-Hwa Er. “Acoustic beamforming of a parametric speaker comprising ultrasonic transducers.” Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 125, no. 1 (2005): 91–99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nakadai, Kazuhiro, and H. Tsujino. “Towards new human-humanoid communication: listening during speaking by using ultrasonic directional speaker.” In Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 1483–1488. IEEE, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ju, H. Sick, and Y Kim. “Near-field characteristics of the parametric loudspeaker using ultrasonic transducers.” Applied Acoustics 71, no. 9 (2010): 793–800. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.