ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Machine Learning & Neural Networks|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- K. Yang, K. Guo, H. Ji, Y. Li, A Novel Two-Stream Convolutional Neural Network for Human Activity Recognition, IEEE Transactions on Human-Machine Systems, 50 (5), 508-517 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Cao, H. Liu, and P. Zhang, Human Action Recognition Using Multimodal Sensor Data and Deep Learning Techniques: A Comprehensive Review, J Ambient Intell Humaniz Comput, 11, 335-358 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, J. Li, J. Li, and C. Li, Human Activity Recognition Based on a Novel Stacked Autoencoder Network with a Complementary Multimodal Sensor Fusion Strategy, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 69 (3), 988-1003 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yao, Z. Wang, and D. Zhang, Human Activity Recognition based on Multi-modal Sensor Data and Multi-level Fusion Convolutional Neural Network, Expert Systems with Applications, 169, 114422 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mahajan, P. Kumar, Human activity recognition using convolutional neural networks with transfer learning, J Ambient Intell Humaniz Comput, 12 (7), 6509-6524 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Du, Z. Wang, H. Zhang, Y. Hu, Human activity recognition using mobile sensors based on convolutional neural networks and transfer learning, J Ambient Intell Humaniz Comput, 12 (11), 12823-12834 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Jiang, X. Li, F. Liu, Human activity recognition based on a novel feature extraction method and deep learning, Journal of Sensors, 5522346 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, Z. Wang, H. Zhang, et al., A time-frequency convolutional neural network for human activity recognition based on wearable sensor data, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 70, 1-10 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. He, Y. Zhang, Z. Zhou, et al., Multi-sensor fusion for human activity recognition using a novel multi-channel CNN-LSTM model, IEEE Sensors Journal, 21, 4106-4114 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kim, K. Hong, K. Jung, J. Kim, M. Park, M. Kim, A human activity recognition system based on convolutional neural network and long short-term memory, Sensors, 22 (2), 412 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kim, J. Kim, Y. Song, Human activity recognition using a deep learning-based algorithm on a smartwatch with a built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, Journal of Sensors, 5651099 (2022) [Google Scholar]
- K. Saeedi, S. Chandra, R. V. Babu, Two-stage deep learning for human action recognition, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 32, 179-190 (2022) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.