ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Machine Learning & Neural Networks|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- CICDDos2019 attack dataset from Canadian Institute for Cybersecurity - University of New Brunswick https://www.unb.ca/cic/datasets/ddos-2019.html. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Jing et al., “Security of the Internet of Things: perspectives and challenges,” Springer Wireless Network DOI: 10.1007/s11276-014-0761-7, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Alam and D. De, “Analysis of Security Threats in Wireless Sensor Network,” International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks(IJWMN), Vol. 6, No. 2, April (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. T. Zargar, J. Joshi, D. Tipper, A Survey of Defense Mechanisms Against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Flooding Attacks, IEEE Commun. Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 2046-69, Feb. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Idris et al., “HTTP Flood Mitigation Using Gateway Inspection and Second Chance Approach Analysis”, International Journal of CyberSecurity and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF). [Google Scholar]
- J. Francois, I. Aib, and R. Boutaba, “FireCol: A Collaborative Protection Network for the Detection of Flooding DDoS Attacks”, IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, IEEE/ACM, Sept. (2012), 20 (6), pp. 1828-1841. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.H.C. Haris, et al., TCP SYNflood detection based on payload analysis, Proc. of 2010 IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development (SCOReD 2010), Putrajaya, Malaysia, Dec (2010), pp. 149-153. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Myers, Robbie. “Attacks on TCP/IP Protocols.” Last accessed Jan 4, (2016). http://www.utc.edu/center-information-securityassurance/pdfs/course-paper-5620-attacktcpip.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Daehee Jang et al., “ATRA: Address Translation Redirection Attack against Hardware-based External Monitors”, ACM, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, CCS’ 14, November 3-7, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Yadav et al., “DDA: An Approach to Handle DDoS (Ping Flood) Attack”, in Proc. of International Conference on ICT for Sustainable Development, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Singapore, Vol. 10, Issue No. 2, Sept. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. C. MacFarland et al., “Characterizing Optimal DNS Amplification Attacks and Effective Mitigation”, Springer, Vol. 8, No. 2, Mar. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Geva, A. Herzberg, and Y. Gev, “Bandwidth Distributed Denial of Service: Attacks and Defenses”, Article in IEEE Security and Privacy Magazine, Jan. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sen, R. Choudhary, and S. Nelakuditi, “CSMA/CN: Carrier Sense Multiple Access with Collision Notification”, Proc. In MobiCom’ 10, ACM, Sept. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Nicolas Bruneau et al., “Stochastic Collision Attack”, International IEEE Transactions On Information Forensics And Security, Vol. 12, No. 9, Sept. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Zhuo, W. Wang, and C. Wang. “Camouflage Traffic: Minimizing Message Delay for Smart Grid Applications under Jamming.” IEEE Transactions on Dependable & Secure Computing, Vol. 12, No. 1, Feb. (2015), pp. 31-44. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.