ITM Web Conf.
Volume 56, 2023First International Conference on Data Science and Advanced Computing (ICDSAC 2023)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Networks & Information Security|
|Published online||09 August 2023|
- M. Maffei, G. Malavolta, M. Reinert and D. Schrod, “Privacy and access control for outsourced personal records,” 2015 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, pp. 341-358, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, T.; Chen, X.; Wu, Q.; Ma, J.; Susilo, W., “Secure and efficient cloud data deduplication with randomized tag,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 532–543, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Ferrara, G. Fuchsbauer, and B. Warinschi, “Crypto graphically enforced RBAC,” IFIP, pp. 3-19, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Ren, Y. Qi, Y. Dai, X. Wang, and Y. Shi, “AppSec: A safe execution environment for security sensitive applications,” ACM Vee, pp. 187-199, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, X. Chen, J. Li, J. Zhao, and J. Shen, “Towards achieving flexible and verifiable search for outsourced database in cloud computing,” Future Generation Comput. Syst, pp. 266-275, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Jin, R. Krishnan, and R. S. Sandhu, “A unified attribute-based access control model covering DAC, MAC and RBAC,” in DDSec, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- V. Goyal, A. Jain, O. Pandey, and A. Sahai, “Bounded ciphertext policy attribute based encryption,” in Proc. Int. Colloquium Automata Languages Programm., 2008, pp. 579-591., “Bounded ciphertext policy attribute based encryption,” in Proc. Int. Colloquium Automata Languages Programm, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, Y. Qi, and Z. Wang, “Design and implementation of SecPod: A framework for virtualization-based security systems,” IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 44–57, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. C. Garrison III, A. J. Lee, and T. L. Hinrichs, “An actor-based, application-aware access control evaluation framework,” in SACMAT, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- W. C. Garrison III, A. Shull, S. Myers, and A. J. Lee, “On the practicality of cryptographically enforcing dynamic access control policies in the cloud.,” in IEEE S&P, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen, J. Li, X. Huang, J. Ma, and W. Lou, “New publicly verifi able databases with efficient updates,” IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing,, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 546–556, 2015. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ragesh and K. Baskaran, “Cryptographically Enforced Data Access Control in Personal Health Record Systems,” Procedía Technology, vol. 25, pp. 473–480, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Muller and S. Katzenbeisser, “Hiding the policy in cryptographic access control,” STM, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sankari, P. Ranjana and D. V. Subramanian, “iPrivacy: LWE Enhanced image protection over cloud storagePalladam, India, 2019, pp. 194-198, doi: 10.11,” in 2019 Third International conference on I-SMAC (IoT in Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud) (I-SMAC), Palladam, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Kamatchi K.S., “A CDIO Framework on Instructor Teaching Effectiveness Using Digitized Technology Concepts,” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 1422–27, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kamatchi K.S. “Evaluating Teacher Performance On Android Embedded OS using CDIO Instructional Concepts,” International Bilingual Peer Reviewed Referred Research Journal, vol. 6, no. 24, pp. 75–80, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Reddy, B. Amarnath and M. Sankari, “Study on Machine Learning and Back Propagation for Crop Recommendation System,” in 2023 International Conference on Sustainable Computing and Data Communication Systems (ICSCDS), Erode, 2023. [Google Scholar]
- M. Sankari, L. Sathyapriya and B. U. A. Barathi, “ Proposed iPrivacy based Image Encryption in Mobile cloud,” in First International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Information and Communication Technologies (ICEEICT), Trichy, 2022. [Google Scholar]
- Kamatchi K.S., “Correlating Learning Outcomes and Evaluate Instructor Characteristics in Common Experiments of ECE and CSE Using CDIO Framework,” International Bilingual Peer Reviewed Referred Research Journal, vol. 9, no. 36, pp. 140–145, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, X. Chen, X. Huang, I. You, and Y. Xiang, “Verifiable auditing for outsourced database in cloud computing,” pp. 3923-3303, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Atallah, M. Blanton, N. Fazio, and K. B. Frikken, “Dynamic and efficient key management for access hierarchies,” ACM, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. De Capitani di Vimercati, S. Foresti, S. Jajodia, S. Paraboschi, and P. Samarati, “Encryption policies for regulating access to out sourced data,” 2010. [Google Scholar]
- T. Jiang, X. Chen, and J. Ma, “Public integrity auditing for shared dynamic cloud data with group user revocation,” pp. 2363-2373, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Hinrichs, D. Martinoia, W. C. Garrison III, A. J. Lee, A. Pane Bianco, and L. Zuck, “Application-sensitive access control evaluation using parameterized expressiveness,” in CSF, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.