ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2014First Symposium on OpenFOAM® in Wind Energy
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Offshore Wind Farm Modelling|
|Published online||18 February 2014|
- J.R. Holton, An introduction to dynamic meteorology, Academic Press (1979)
- IEC 61400-1 ed. 2, Wind turbine generator systems. Safety requirements (1999)
- C. Abiven, J.M.L.M. Palma, O. Brady, Time Dependent CFD Analyses of Wind Quality in Complex Terrain, Proceeding EWEC 2009 (2009)
- J.C. Kaimal, J.J Finnigan, Atmospheric Boundary Layer Flows: their structure and measurements. Oxford University Press (1994)
- C. Veiga Rodrigues, J.C. Matos, L.T. Paiva, J.M.L.M. Palma, Analysis of the similarity in turbulence intensity and wind shear as function of the wind velocity: field measurements and numerical results, European Wind Energy Conference (2010)
- L. Casella, A Measure-Correlation-Predict method for turbulence intensity distribution assessment, Wind Eng. 37, (2), 125–136 (2013) [CrossRef]
- P.J. Richards, R.P. Hoxey, Appropriate boundary conditions for computational wind engineering models using the k-εturbulence model, J. Wind Eng. and Ind. Aerodyn., 46 & 47, 145–153 (1993) [CrossRef]
- D.D. Apsley, I.P. Castro. The Apsley and Castro limited-length scale k-e model revisited for improved performance in the atmospheric surface layer, Bound. Layer Met. 144, 199–215 (2012) [CrossRef]
- J. Sumner, C.S. Watters, C. Masson, CFD in Wind Energy: The Virtual, Multiscale Wind Tunnel, Energies, 3, 989–1013 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A. Parente, C. Benocci. On the RANS simulation of neutral ABL flows, The Fifth Symposium on Computation Wind Engineering (2010)
- B. Blocken, J. Carmeliet, T. Stathopoulos, CFD simulation of the atmospheric boundary layer: wall function problems, Atmos. Env. 41, (2), 238–252 (2006) [CrossRef]
- B.M. Sumer., Lecture notes on Turbulence, DTU (Danish Technical University), (2007)
- D.S. Wilks, Statistical Methods in the Atmospheric Science, Academic Press (1995)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.