ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2014First Symposium on OpenFOAM® in Wind Energy
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Aerodynamics of Wind Turbines|
|Published online||18 February 2014|
- A. A. Afjeh and T. G. Keith, “A vortex lifting line method for the analysis of horizontal axis wind turbines,” Transactions of the ASME, Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 108, pp. 303–309, (1986) [CrossRef]
- F. J. Simoes and J. M. R. Graham, “A free vortex model of the wake of a horizontal axis wind turbine,” Proceedings of 12th British Wind Energy Association Conference, pp. 161–165, (1990)
- G. van Bussel, The Aerodynamics of Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine Rotors Explored with Asymptotic Expansion Methods, PhD thesis, (1995)
- J. E Bardina, P. G. Huang and T. J. Coakly, “Turbulence Modeling Validation, Testing and Development,” Tech report, NASA Technical Memorandum, (1997)
- L. Bermudez, A. Velazquez, and A. Matesanz, “Numerical Simulation of Unsteady Aerodynamics effects in Horizontal-axis Wind Turbines,” Journal of Solar Energy 68, 9–21 (2000) [CrossRef]
- P. R. Ebert, D. H. Wood, “The Near Wake of a Model Horizontal-axis Wind Turbine at Runaway,” Journal of Renewable Energy 25 41–54 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Duque, P. Earl, N. Burklund, D. Michael, and Johnson, Wayne, “Navier Stokes and Comprehensive Analysis Performance Predictions of the NREL Phase VI Experiment,” Journal of Solar Energy Engineering 125, 457–467 (2002) [CrossRef]
- P. Fuglsang, and C. Bak, “Development of the Risø Wind Turbine Airfoils,” Wind Energy 7, P. 145–162 (2004) [CrossRef]
- M. O. L. Hansen, and J. Johansen, “Tip Studies Using CFD and Comparison with Tip Loss Models,” Wind Energy, P. 343–356 (2004) [CrossRef]
- J. Johansen, H. A. Madsen, N. N. Sorensen, and C. Bak, “Numerical Investigation of a Wind Turbine Rotor with an Aerodynamically Redesigned Hub-Region,” European Wind Energy Conference and Exhibition, Athens, Greece (2006)
- J. Johansen, and N. N. Sorensen, “Aerodynamic Investigation of Winglets on Wind Turbine Blades Using CFD,” Risø-R 1542 (2006)
- A. Le Pape, and V. Gleize, “Improved Navier-Stokes Computations of a Stall Regulated Wind Turbine Using Low Mach Number Preconditioning,” 44th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, AIAA 1502 (2006)
- F. Zahla, J. Johansen, N. Sorenson, and J. Graham, “Wind Turbine Rotor-Tower Interaction Using an Incompressible overset Grid Method,” AIAA 45th Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, NV, AIAA 0425 (2007)
- Dnyanesh A. Digraskar, “Simulations of Flow Over Wind Turbines,” Master of Science in University of Massachusetts Amherst (2010)
- I. Elqatary, B. Elhadidi, “Comparison of CFD with Two-Dimensional Strip Theory for Wind Turbine Simulation,” Open Source CFD International Conference, London (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.