- A. Schaffarczyk, Introduction to Wind Turbine Aerodynamics (Springer Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, Germany, 2014)
- E. Svenning, Implementation of an actuator disk in OpenFOAM, Bachelor thesis (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, 2010)
- E. Mahmoodi, A. Schaffarczyk, J. Mahmoudi, Actuator Disk Modeling of the Mexico Rotor, in EUROMECH Colloquium 528: Wind Energy and the impact of turbulence on the conversion process,Oldenburg, Germany (2012)
- J. Schepers, H. Snel, Tech. rep. (2007), ECN-E–07-042
- E. Mahmoodi, A. Schaffarczyk, J. Mahmoudi, Incompressible Navier-Stokes against RANS Turbulence Model for wake Modelling via Actuator Disc Theory using FLUENT, in Proc. The science of making torque from wind, Oldenburg, Germany (2012)
- R.E. Wilson, P.B.S. Lissaman, S.N. Walker, Tech. rep., Oregon State Univ., Corvallis (USA) (1976)
- P.R. Spalart, S.R. Allmaras, A one-equation turbulence model for aerodynamic flows, AIAA-92-0439 (1992), 30th Aerospace Sciences Meeting & Exhibit, Reno, NV
- D. Schwammborn, T. Gerhold, R. Heinrich, The DLR TAU-Code: Recent Applications in Research and Industry, in European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics ECCOMAS CFD (2006)
- J. Schepers, K. Boorsma, T. Cho, S. Gomez-Iradi, P. Schaffarczyk, A. Jeromin, W. Shen, T. Lutz, K. Meister, B. Stoevesandt et al., Tech. rep. (Feb. 2012), ECN-E–12-004
- J. Nathan, Private Communication (2012)
ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2014First Symposium on OpenFOAM® in Wind Energy
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Wind Turbine Modelling and Wind Farm Optimization|
|Published online||18 February 2014|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.