ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2015Workshop on Mathematics for Life Sciences (WMLS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||07 May 2015|
- D.D. Bainov, P.S. Simeonov, Impulsive Differential Equations: Periodic Solutions and Applications, 66, Longman, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Bainov, P.S. Simeonov, Systems with Impulsive effect, stability, theory and app, John Wiley & Sons, Now York, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- V. Lakshmikantham, D.D. Bainov, P.S. Simeonov, Theory of Impulsive Differential Equations, World Scientific, Singapore, 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Nie, J.G. Peng, Z.D. Teng, L. Hu, Existence and stability of periodic solution of a predator-prey model with state-dependent impulsive effects, J.Comput. Appl. Math. 224 (2009) 544–555. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Simeonov, D.D. Bainov, Orbital stability of periodic solutions of autonomous systems with impulse effect, Int. J. Syst. Sci. 19 (1988) 12, 2561–2585. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.