ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 2015Workshop on Multiscale and Hybrid Modelling in Cell and Cell Population Biology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- A. Arduino, L. Preziosi. A multiphase model of tumour segregation in situ by a heterogeneous extracellular matrix. Int. J. Non-Linear Mech., 75: 22–30 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Giverso, A. Grillo, L. Preziosi. Influence of nuclear deformability on cell entry into cylindrical structures. Biomech. Model. Mechanobiol., 13: 481–502, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Preziosi, G. Vitale. A multiphase model of tumour and tissue growth including cell adhesion and plastic re-organisation. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., 21: 1901–1932, (2011). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Scianna, L. Preziosi, K. Wolf. A cellular Potts model simulating cell migration on and in matrix environments. Math. Biosci. Engng., 10: 235–261, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Scianna, L. Preziosi. Modeling the influence of nucleus elasticity on cell invasion in fiber networks and microchannels. J. Theor. Biol., 317: 394–406, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Scianna, L. Preziosi. A cellular Potts model for the MMP-dependent and -independent cancer cell migration in matrix microtracks of different dimensions. Comp. Mech., 53: 485–497, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.