ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 2015Workshop on Multiscale and Hybrid Modelling in Cell and Cell Population Biology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- D. S. Chen, I. Mellman, Oncology meets immunology: the cancer-immunity cycle, Cell, 39, 1–10 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Delitala, T. Lorenzi, M. Melensi, A mathematical model of competition between cancer cells and t-cells under immunotherapy, in Mathematical modeling of tumor-immune system dynamics, Eds. P. Kim, A. Eladdadi, Springer 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Delitala, T. Lorenzi, Recognition and learning in a mathematical model for immune response against cancer, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. B, 18, 891–914 (2013). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R. Eftimie, J. L. Bramson, D. J. Earn Interactions between the immune system and cancer: a brief review of non-spatial mathematical models, Bull. Math. Biol., 73 2–32, (2011). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Lorenzi, R. H. Chisholm, M. Melensi, A. Lorz, M. Delitala, Mathematical model reveals how regulating the three phases of T-cell response could counteract immune evasion, Immunology. 146, 271–280 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lorz, T. Lorenzi, J. Clairambault, A. Escargueil, B. Perthame, Effects of space structure and combination therapies on phenotypic heterogeneity and drug resistance in solid tumors, 77, 1–22 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. O’Connor, A. M Crawley, J. B Angel. Interleukin-7 enhances memory CD8+ T-cell recall responses in health but its activity is impaired in human immunodeficiency virus infection, Immunology, 131, 525–536 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Perthame, Transport Equations in Biology, Birkhauser Verlag, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ravkov, M.A. Williams, The magnitude of CD4+ T cell recall responses is controlled by the duration of the secondary stimulus, J. Immunol, 183 2382–2389 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. Wodarz, N. L. Komarova, Dynamics of cancer: mathematical foundations of oncology, World Scientific (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.