ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 2015Workshop on Multiscale and Hybrid Modelling in Cell and Cell Population Biology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- A Akhmanova and CC Hoogenraad, Microtubule minus-end-targeting proteins, Curr Biol 16 (2015), no. 4, 25. [Google Scholar]
- A Barlukova, G. Henry, S. Honoré and F. Hubert, Dynamic instability of microtubules with aging and impact of drugs Submitted, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- MK Gardner, M Zanic, C Gell, V Bormuth, and J Howard, Depolymerizing kinesins kip3 and mcak shape cellular microtubule architecture by differential control of catastrophe, Cell 147 (2011), no. 5, 1092–103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S Honore, E Pasquier, and D Braguer, Understanding microtubule dynamics for improved cancer therapy, Cell Mol Life Sci 62(24) (2005), 3039–56. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P Hinow, V Rezania, M Lopus, MA Jordan, and JA Tuszyński, Modeling the effects of drug binding on the dynamic instability of microtubules, Phys Biol 8 (2011), no. 5, 056004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P Hinow, V Rezania, and JA Tuszyński, Continuous model for microtubule dynamics with catastrophe, rescue, and nucleation processes, Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys 80 (2009), 031904. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V Jemseena and M Gopalakrishnan, Effects of aging in catastrophe on the steady state and dynamics of a microtubule population, Phys Rev E Stat Nonlin Soft Matter Phys 91 (2015), no. 5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SP Maurer, FJ Fourniol, G Bohner, CA Moores, and T Surrey, Ebs recognize a nucleotide-dependent structural cap at growing microtubule ends, Cell 149 (2012), no. 2, 371–82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N Müller and J Kierfeld, Effects of microtubule mechanics on hydrolysis and catastrophes, Phys Biol 11 (2014), no. 4, 046001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.