ITM Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 20166th Seminar on Industrial Control Systems: Analysis, Modeling and Computation
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 March 2016|
- G. Bubnov, S. Titov, B. Titarenko and R. Titarenko, Contemporary Engineering Sciences, 8, 991 (2015)
- B. Titarenko, S. Titov and R. Titarenko, PM World Journal, 4, 1 (2015)
- M. Röglinger, J. Pöppelbuß and J. Becker, BPMJ, 18, 328 (2012)
- T. De Bruin and M. Rosemann, Proceedings of the Thriteenth European Conference on Information Systems, ECIS (2005)
- Software Engineering Institute, CMMI® for Development, v1.3. (Carnegie Mellon University, 2010)
- B. Curtis, J. Alden and C.V. Weber, The Use of Process Maturity Models in Business Process Management (Borland Software Corporation, 2004)
- М. Aubakirov and E. Nikulchev, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 7 (2016) [CrossRef]
- I.V. Osipov, E. Nikulchev, A.A. Volinsky and A.Y. Prasikova, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 6, 71 (2015)
- M. Scott, PM World Today, 11, 23 (2009)
- Software Engineering Institute, The Capability Maturity Model: Guidelines for Improving the Software Process (Addison-Wesley, 1995)
- Software Engineering Institute, A Systems Engineering Capability Maturity Model. v1.1 (Addison-Wesley, 1995)
- B. Curtis, B. Hefley and S. Miller, People Capability Maturity Model (P-CMM) Version 2.0 (Carnegie-Mellon University, 2009)
- Y.H. Kwak and W. Ibbs, J Manage Eng, 18, 150 (2002) [CrossRef]
- H. Kerzner, Strategic Planning for Project Management Using a Project Management Maturity Model (Wiley, 2001)
- R. Sowden, D. Hinley, & S. Clarke, Portfolio, Programme and Project Management Maturity Model, v2.1 (2010)
- Project Management Institute, Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3). Knowledge Foundation (2003)
- Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (2010)
- Project Management Institute, The Standard for Portfolio Management (2013)
- Project Management Institute, The Standard for Program Management (2013)
- L. O’Brian, B. Britt, Microsoft’s OPM3 Implementation, (2010) available at http://www.opmexperts.com/microsoft_opm3_case_study.html
- Software Engineering Institute, Benefits of CMMI within the defense industry (Carnegie Mellon University, 2010)
- R. Stake, Case Studies (N. Denzin & Y. Lincoln. (eds.), Strategies of Qualitative Inquiry, Sage, 2010)
- R. Yin, Case Study Research: Design and Methods (Sage, 1994)
- B. Gillham, Case Study Research Methods (2001).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.