ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2: Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- Krizhevsky A, Sutskever I, Hinton G E. Imagenet classification with deep convolutional neural networks[C]//Advances in neural information processing systems. 2012: 1097–1105. [Google Scholar]
- He K, Zhang X, Ren S, et al. Deep residual learning for image recognition[J]. arXiv preprint arXiv:1512.03385, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Redmon J, Divvala S, Girshick R, et al. You only look once: Unified, real-time object detection[J]. arXiv preprint arXiv:1506.02640, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Cybenko G. Approximation by superpositions of a sigmoidal function[J]. Mathematics of control, signals and systems, 1989, 2(4): 303–314. [Google Scholar]
- Bergstra J, Bengio Y. Random search for hyperparameter optimization[J]. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2012, 13(Feb): 281–305. [Google Scholar]
- Dalal N, Triggs B. Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection[C]//2005 IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR’05). IEEE, 2005, 1: 886–893. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.