ITM Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 2: Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- M. Glocker, H. Landau, R Leandro, et.al. 6th ESA Workshop on Satellite Navigation Technologies and European Workshop on GNSS Signals and Signal. 1–8 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Su, Z. X. Liao, C. H. Lin, et.al. A hybrid indoor-position mechanism based on bluetooth and WiFi communications for smart mobile devices. International Symposium on Bioelectronics and Bioinformatics. 188–191 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bernhard, S. Felix and B. Jan. GPS-equipped wireless sensor network node for high-accuracy positioning applications. 9th European Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks. 179–195 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Roth, M. Tummala, and J. McEachen. A computationally efficient approach for hidden-Markov model-augmented fingerprint-based positioning. International Journal Of Systems Science. 47, 12, 2847–2858 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.L. Teng, J.L. Wang, Q. Huang. Mathematical minimum of Geometric Dilution of Precision (GDOP) for dual-GNSS constellations. Advances In Space Research. 57, 1, 183–188 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu. Research on Satellite Selection Algorithm in Complex Environment. Radio Engineering of China. 41, 7, 39–41 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Hwang, K. E. Lee, and J. G. Park. An AP Selection Criteria for Enhanced Indoor Positioning using IEEE 802.11 RSSI Measurements and AP Configuration Information. J Electr Eng Technol. 11, 2, 537–542 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.