ITM Web Conf.
Volume 9, 2017The 2016 International Conference Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
- S. H. Simon, The Oxford Solid State Basics, (Oxford University Press, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Harrison, Solid State Theory, (Dover Publications, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yujin Zhang, Advances in Image And Video Segmentation, (IRM Press, 2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Gribkov, P. P. Koltsov, N. V. Kotovich, A. A. Kravchenko, A. S. Koutsaev, A. S. Osipov, A. V. Zakharov, Testing of image segmentation methods, WSEAS Transactions on Signal Processing, 4, 8, pp. 494–503 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Senthilkumaran, R. Rajesh, Image Segmentation – A Survey of Soft Computing Approaches, Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing, (ARTCom ‘09), pp. 844–846 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gacsádi, L. Tepelea, I. Gavrilut, O. Straciuc, Energy based medical imaging segmentation methods by using Cellular Neural Networks, Proceedings of the 15th WSEAS International Conference on Systems, pp. 190–195 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Yusoff, N. A. Mat Isa, Two-dimensional clustering algorithms for image segmentation, WSEAS Transactions on Computers, 10, 10, pp. 332–342 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Nixon, X. U. Liu, C. Direkoglu, D. J. Hurley, On using physical analogies for feature and shape extraction in computer vision, Computer Journal, 54, 1, pp. 11–25 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. D. Zhuang, N. E. Mastorakis, The relative potential field as a novel physics-inspired method for image analysis, WSEAS Transactions on Computers, 9, 10, pp. 1086–1097 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.