ITM Web Conf.
Volume 9, 2017The 2016 International Conference Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
- K Hyniova and J. Honcu: Active Suspension System -- Experiments, in Proceedings of the 4th WSEAS/IASME International Conference on DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS and CONTROL, Corfu, Greece, October 26-28, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kruczek and A. Stribrsky, A: Full-car Model for Active Suspension – Some Practical Aspects, in Proccedings of IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics, Istanbul, Turkey, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Nastac, S.: Simulation of active Vibration Isolation with Fuzzy Logic Device, In: Proceedings of the 10th international Conference on mathematical and computational methods in Science and Engineering (MACMESE ‘08), pp. 346–351) Brasov, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- G.C.D. Sousa and B.K. Bose, A fuzzy set theory based control of a phase-controlled converter DC machine drive, IEEE Trans. Industrial Applications 30 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Stribrsky, A. - Hyniova K. - Honcu J.: Reduction of Vibrations in Mechanical Systems, Proceedings of Workshop 2001, Part A, pp.174–175, CTU Prague, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou and J. C. Doyle: Essentials of Robust Control, Prentice Hall, 1998 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.