ITM Web Conf.
Volume 9, 2017The 2016 International Conference Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 January 2017|
- S. Kalpakjian, Manufacturing Engineering and Technology, Addison-Wesley, 1995, pp.844–845. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Ilii, M. Coteata, A. Munteanu, “Experimental results concerning the variation of surface roughness parameter (Ra) at plasma arc cutting of a stainless steel workpiece”, International Journal of Modern Manufacturing Technologies, II/1 (2010) 31–36. [Google Scholar]
- K. Salonitis, S. Vatousianos, “Experimental Investigation of the Plasma Arc Cutting Process”, Procedia CIRP, 3 ( 2012 ) 287–292 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kechagias, M. Billis, S. Maropoulos, “A parameter design of CNC plasma-arc cutting process using robust design”, Int. J. Experimental Design and Process Optimisation, 2010, 1(4):315–326. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tsiolikas, J. Kechagias, K. Salonitis, N. Mastorakis, “Optimization of cut surface quality during CNC Plasma Arc Cutting process”, Int. J. of Systems Applications, Engineering & Development, 2016, Vol 10, pp.305–308. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kechagias, P. Stavropoulos, S. Maropoulos, K. Salonitis, “On the multi – paramenter optimization of CNC plasma-arc cutting process quality indicators using Taguchi Design of Experiments”, Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering, 2014, pp.128–133. [Google Scholar]
- B. Asiabanpour, D.T. Vejandla, J. Jimenez, C. Novoa, “Optimising the automated plasma cutting process by design of experiments”, Int. J. Rapid Manufacturing, 2009, vol. 1, No. 1, pp.19–40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bini, B.M. Colosimo, A.E. Kutlu, M. Monno, “Experimental study of the features of the kerf generated by a 200A high tolerance plasma arc cutting system”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2008, Vol.196, pp.345–355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Chen, Y. Li, and R.I. Cox, “Taguchi-based Six Sigma approach to optimize plasma cutting process: an industrial case study”, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2009, Vol.41, pp.760–769. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Gariboldi, and B. Previtali, “High tolerance plasma arc cutting of commercially pure titanium”, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2005, Vol.160, pp.77–89. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gullu, and U. Atici, “Investigation of the effects of plasma arc parameters on the structure variation of AISI 304 and St 52 steels”, Materials & Design, 2006 Vol.27, pp.1157–1162. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhou, H. Li, F. Liu, S. Guo, W. Guo, and P. Xu, “Effects of nozzle length and process parameters on highly constricted oxygen plasma cutting arc”, Plasma Chemistry & Plasma Processing, 2008, Vol.28, pp.729–747. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Phadke, Quality Engineering using Robust Design, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1989. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.