ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Chen, Mike Y. & Brewer, Eric. 2002. Active connection management in internet services. In Network Operations and Management Symposium, 2002. NOMS 2002. 2002 IEEE/IFIP: 265–280. IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Eunmi Choi, Yoojin Lim, and Dugki Min. Performace Comparison of Various Web Cluster Architectures [J]. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, May 2005, vol. 3398:617–624. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad I., Ghafoor A. and Mehrotra K. Performance Prediction of Distributed Load Balancing on Multicomputer Systems [J]. ACM, 1991: 830–839. [Google Scholar]
- Jain P. and Gupta D. An Algorithm for Dynamic Load Balancing in Distributed Systems with Multiple Supporting Nodes by Exploiting the Interrupt Service [J]. Academy Publisher, 2009:232–236. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.linux-mag.com/2003-11/clusters_01.html [Google Scholar]
- Hamdi M. and Lin C.K. Dynamic Load Balancing of Data Parallel Applications on a Distributed Network. In 9th International Conference on Supercomputing, ACM, 1995: 170–179. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Information on http://www.linux-vs.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Canini, Marco. Kuznetsov, Petr. Levin, Dan. & Schmid, Stefan. 2013. Software transactional networking: Concurrent and consistent policy composition. In Proceedings of the second ACM SIGCOMM workshop on Hot topics in software defined networking: 1–6. ACM. [Google Scholar]
- Mitchell, T.M. 2003. Machine learning. Beijing: China Machine Press. [Google Scholar]
- Shi W, MacGregor M H, Gburzynski P. Load balancing for parallel forwarding. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (TON), 2005, 13(4): 790–801 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.