ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Martial Bourquin, Andy King, Edward Robbins, Bin Slayer: Accurate Comparison of Binary Executables(2013). [Google Scholar]
- T. Dullien and R. Rolles. Graph-based comparison of executable objects. In Symposium sur la Sécurité des Technologies de l’Information et des Communications (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Halvar Flake. More fun with graphs. Black Hat Federal (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Halvar Flake. Structural comparison of executable objects. In Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Detection of Intrusions and Mal- ware & Vulnerability Assessment - DIMVA, 2004, pp 161–173. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bardin, P. Herrmann, and F. Védrine. Refinement-Based CFG Reconstruction from Unstructured Programs. In VMCAI, volume 6538 of LNCS, 2011, pp 54–69. [Google Scholar]
- D. Gao, M.K. Reiter, and D. Song. Binhunt: Automatically finding semantic differences in binary programs. In Poceedings of the 10th International Conference on Information and Communications Security (ICICS 2008), 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Ming, Meng Pan, and Debin Gao, iBinHunt: Binary Hunting with Inter-Procedural Control Flow,Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013, 7839:92–109. [Google Scholar]
- King, J.: Symbolic execution and program testing. Communications of the ACM 19(7) (1976). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Josselin Feist, Laurent Mounier and Marie-Laure Potet, Statically detecting use after free on binary code, Journal of Computer Virology and Hacking Techniques (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S Yan, C Kruegel, G Vigna, R Wang (State of) The Art of War: Offensive Techniques in Binary Analysis, IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Oh. Fight against 1-day exploits: Diffing Binaries vs Antidiffing Binaries. In Black Hat USA, 2009. http://www.blackhat.com/presentations/bh-usa-09/OH/BHUSA09-Oh-DiffingBinaries-PAPER.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- J. Oh. ExploitSpotting: Locating Vulnerabilities Out Of Vendor Patches Automatically. In Black Hat USA, 2010. http://www.darungrim.org/Presentations. [Google Scholar]
- K. Riesen, M. Neuhaus, and H. Bunke. Bipartite graph matching for computing the edit distance of graphs. In Graph-Based Representa- tions in Pattern Recognition, volume 4538 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp 1–12. Springer, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.