ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- X. Chen, D. Wang, S. Jin, and C. Wang, “On-ramp metering control strategy of urban expressway,” Journal of Jilin University Engineering and Technology Edition. S1 (2008) 45–50. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Moore, Interval Analysis, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1966, pp. 21–22. [Google Scholar]
- M. Fiedler, J. Nedoma, J. Ramik, J. Rohn, and K. Zimmermann, Linear optimization problems with inexact data, Springer-Verlag, New York, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, W. Wei, H. Qi, and D. Wang, “Research on Discontinuous Flow Speed-density Relation Model,” Journal of Highway & Transportation Research & Development. 31 (7) (2014) 108–114. [Google Scholar]
- X. Luo, Y. Chen, and Y. Huo, “Study on the relationship of flow-speed-density of mixed traffic flows,” Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University.33 (2) (1998). [Google Scholar]
- M. Papageorgiou, S.H. Hadj, and J.M. Blosseville, “ALINEA: a local ramp feedback control law for on-ramp metering,” Transportation Research Record. 1320 (1991) 58–64. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, M. Papageorgiou, J. Gaffney, and I. Papamichail, “Local ramp metering in the presence of random-location bottlenecks downstream of a metered on-ramp,” International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems. 2178 (2010) 1462–1467. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.