ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session 3: Computer|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Ferraiolo D., Kuhn- R.. Role Based Access control [A]. In 15th NIST-NCSC National Computer Security Conference [C]. 1992:554–563 [Google Scholar]
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act: Public Law 111–5. [Google Scholar]
- IHE IT Infrastructure Technical Framework, Supplement 2012: Basic Patient Privacy Consents Integration Profile, IHE ITI Technical Committee, Revision 9.0 – Final Text, August 31, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Basel Katt, Ruth Breu, Michael Hafner, Thomas Schabetsberger, Richard Mair, Florian Wozak. Privacy and Access Control for IHE-Based Systems. Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 2009: pp 145–153 [Google Scholar]
- Lisa M. Kern, Rainu Kaushal. Health information technology and health information exchange in New York State: New initiatives in implementation and evaluation[J]. In: Journal of Biomedical Informatics 40(2007) S17–S20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Irwin, T. Yu, abd W.H. Winsborough. On the modeling and analysis of obligations. In CSS’06, New York, NY, USA, 2006:134–143. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y Q, Sun B, Liu J, et al. Study on finegrained RBAC model based on AOP[J]. Electronic Design Engineering, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Sandhu, R.J. Coyne, H.L. Fwinstein, C.E. Youman. Role-Based Access Control Model. IEEE Computer Volume 29(2), Feb 1996: 38–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q Ni, D Lin, E Bertino, J Lobo. Conditional Privacy-Aware Role Based Access Control. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2007, 4734(4):72–89 [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal R, Kiernan J, Srikant R, Xu Y, Hippocratic databases. VLDB, HongKong, 2002 27. [Google Scholar]
- JW Byun, N Li. Purpose based access control for privacy protection in relational database systems[J]. Vldb Journal International on Very Large Data Bases, 2008, 17(4):603–619 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang N, Barringer H, Zhang N. A purpose-based access control model[A]. Proc of the 3rd International Symposium on Information Assurance and Security (IAS)[C]. IEEE, 2007. 143–148. [Google Scholar]
- Yang C Y, Liu C T, Tseng T W. Design and Implementation of a Privacy Aware Framework for Sharing Electronic Health Records[C]// International Conference on Healthcare Informatics. 2015:504–508. [Google Scholar]
- Elisa Bertino, Carolyn Brodie, Seraphin Calo. Analysis of Privacy and Security Polices [J]. IBM Journal of Research and Development, 2009:1–31. [Google Scholar]
- Colombo Pietro, Ferrari Elena. Enforcement of Purpose Based Access Control within Relational Database Management Systems[A]. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, March 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Lampson B W. Protection of Information System. Proc 5th Princeton Conference on Information Sciences and Systems, Princeton. 1971:437–44 [Google Scholar]
- Kabir M E, Wang H. Conditional purpose based access control model for privacy protection[C]// Twentieth Australasian Conference on Australasian Database. Australian Computer Society, Inc. 2009:135–142. [Google Scholar]
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development. OECD guidelines on the protection of privacy and transborder flows of personal data of 1980. Available at http://www.oecd.org [Google Scholar]
- Yoonjeong Kim et al. Privacy-aware Role Based Access Control Model: Revisited for Multi-Policy Conflict Detection [C]. Acm Research in Applied Computation Symposium, 2012:344–34720. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Ravi Sandhu, David Ferraiolo and Richard Kuhn. The NIST model for role-basedaccess control: towards a unified standard. Proceedings of the fifth ACM workshop on Role-based access control. Berlin, Germany, July 26–28 2000:47–63. [Google Scholar]
- IHE Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise. IHE IT infrastructure white paper-hie security and privacy rhrough IHE. Technical report, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- IHE Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise. IT infrastructure technical framework-basic patient privacy consents (BPPC). Technical report, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.