ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session 4: Information Theory and Information Systems|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Lizi Xie, Xiangang Zhao, etc. Design and implementation on FENGYUN meteorological satellite key business point Computer Application, 2012, 32 (S2): 192–195,225 [Google Scholar]
- Xiaogang Liu. Design and implementation of a Remote Maintenance and Test System for Lightning Location Finders. Meteorological Science and Technology, 2016, 44(4): 567–570 [Google Scholar]
- Chengmao Wu. Design of Satellite Fault Expert Diagnosis System Based on Knowledge. Computer Measurement & Control. 2010.04-0743-03 [Google Scholar]
- Hairong Sun, James J. Han, Haim Levendel. Prioritized failure recovery in communication networks and its transient analysis. [J].Computer Communications, 2003, 26 (2):939–949 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qing Zhou, etc. Evaluation on Maintenance Support Capabilities of Automatic weather station. Meteorological Science and Technology. 2012, 40(3):349:353 [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoli Zhou. Fault Handling on FENGYUN meteorological satellite data receiving. Desert and oasis meteorology, 2009. 08 (3) [Google Scholar]
- Ying Wei. Trouble Shooting on FENGYUN meteorological satellite. Science and Technology Economic Guide 2016(08). [Google Scholar]
- Wen Zhao. Design of Ground Diagnosis System for Satellite in-orbit Fault. Spacecraft Engineering 201406, Vol.23 (03) [Google Scholar]
- Jin Luo. Development of Fault Diagnosis. Automation and Instrumentation 2003(02) [Google Scholar]
- Chuzhou Li, etc. The installation &calibration of receiving antenna for Fengyun-3 meteorological satellite. Meteo rological, Hydrological and Marine Instruments. 2009.06, No.2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.