ITM Web Conf.
Volume 12, 2017The 4th Annual International Conference on Information Technology and Applications (ITA 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session 5: Information Processing Methods and Techniques|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Tom M. Mitchell. Machine Learning [M]. Machinery Industry Press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Lebeltel O, Bessière P, Diard J, et al. Bayesian robot programming[J]. Autonomous Robots, 2004, 16(1): 49–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Diard J, Bessiere P, Mazer E. A survey of probabilistic models using the bayesian programming methodology as a unifying framework[C].2003. [Google Scholar]
- Russell S, Norvig P. Artificial intelligence: a modern approach[J]. 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Brenden M. Lake, Ruslan Salakhutdinov, Joshua B. Tenenbaum. Human-level concept learning through probabilistic program induction. Science, 2015, 11: 1332–1338. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fua P. Plänkers R, Thalmann D. Realistic Human Body Modeling[C]. In Fifth International Symp- osium on the 3-D Analysis of Human Movement, Chattanooga, TN, 1998, 5(1): 360–372. [Google Scholar]
- Thalmann D. Human Modelling and Animation[R]. Eurographics’93 State-of-the-Art Reports, Chapter 7, 2004, 18(2): 49–54. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.