ITM Web Conf.
Volume 13, 20172nd International Conference on Computational Mathematics and Engineering Sciences (CMES2017)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||02 October 2017|
- A Abbaoui, K., and Y. Cherruault. Convergence of Adomian's method applied to nonlinear equations. Mathematical and Computer Modelling 20. 9 (1994): 69–73. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Evans, David, and Hasan Bulut. A new approach to the gas dynamics equation: An application of the decomposition method. International journal of computer mathematics 79. 7 (2002) 817–822 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- He, Ji-Huan. Variational iteration method-a kind of non-linear analytical technique: some examples. International journal of non-linear mechanics 34. 4 (1999): 699–708. [CrossRef]
- Deniz, S., Bildik, N., Comparison of Adomian decomposition method and Taylor matrix method in solving different kinds of partial differential equations, International Journal of Modelling and Optimization, Vol.4(4): pp.292–298, 2014. [CrossRef]
- Bildik, N., Deniz, S., Comparison of solutions of systems of delay differential equations using Taylor collocation method, Lambert W function and variational iteration method. Scientia Iranica. Transaction D, Computer Science & Engineering and Electrical Engineering, Vol.22(3):pp.1052–1058, (2015).
- Deniz, S., Optimal perturbation iteration method for solving nonlinear heat transfer equations. Journal of Heat Transfer-ASME, 139: 37, 074503-1, (2017). [CrossRef]
- Bildik, N., Deniz, S., Modification of perturbation-iteration method to solve different types of nonlinear differential equations, AIP Conf. Proc., 1798, 020027 (2017). [CrossRef]
- Deniz, S., Bildik, N., Applications of optimal perturbation iteration method for solving nonlinear differential equations, AIP Conf. Proc., 1798, 020046 (2017). [CrossRef]
- Abbasbandy, S. A new application of He's variational iteration method for quadratic Riccati differential equation by using Adomian's polynomials. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 207. 1 (2007): 59–63. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Öziş, Turgut, and Deniz Ağırseven. He's homotopy perturbation method for solving heat-like and wave-like equations with variable coefficients. Physics Letters A 372. 38 (2008): 5944–5950. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Turkyilmazoglu, M. Convergence of the homotopy perturbation method. International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation 12. 1-8 (2011) 9–14. [MathSciNet]
- Abbasbandy, Saeid. Numerical solutions of the integral equations: Homotopy perturbation method and Adomian's decomposition method. Applied Mathematics and Computation 173. 1 (2006): 493–500 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Liao, Shijun. On the homotopy analysis method for nonlinear problems. Applied Mathematics and Computation 147. 2 (2004): 499–513 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Abbasbandy, S. Homotopy analysis method for the Kawahara equation. Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications 11. 1 (2010): 307–312 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Inc, Mustafa. Application of homotopy analysis method for fin efficiency of convective straight fins with temperature-dependent thermal conductivity. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation 79. 2 (2008): 189–200 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Shivanian, Elyas, and Saeid Abbasbandy. Predictor homotopy analysis method: Two points second order boundary value problems. Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications 15 (2014) 89–99 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- Marinca, Vasile, and Nicolae Herişanu. Application of optimal homotopy asymptotic method for solving nonlinear equations arising in heat transfer. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer 35. 6 (2008): 710–715. [CrossRef]
- Marinca, Vasile , et al. An optimal homotopy asymptotic method applied to the steady flow of a fourth-grade fluid past a porous plate. Applied Mathematics Letters 22.2 (2009) 245–251 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Herişanu, N., and Vasile Marinca. Accurate analytical solutions to oscillators with discontinuities and fractional-power restoring force by means of the optimal homotopy asymptotic method. Computers & Mathematics with Applications 60. 6 (2010): 1607–1615. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Iqbal, S., and A. Javed. Application of optimal homotopy asymptotic method for the analytic solution of singular Lane-Emden type equation. Applied Mathematics and Computation 217.19 (2011) 7753–7761 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Gupta, A. K., and S. Saha Ray. Comparison between homotopy perturbation method and optimal homotopy asymptotic method for the soliton solutions of Boussinesq-Burger equations. Computers & Fluids 103 (2014): 34–41 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Bildik, Necdet, and Sinan Deniz. A new efficient method for solving delay differential equations and a comparison with other methods. The European Physical Journal Plus 132.1 (2017): 51. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Tang, S., and R. O. Weber. Numerical study of Fisher's equation by a Petrov-Galerkin finite element method. The Journal of the Australian Mathematical Society. Series B. Applied Mathematics 33. 01 (1991): 27–38. [CrossRef]
- Mavoungou, T., and Y. Cherruault. Numerical study of Fisher's equation by Adomian's method. Mathematical and computer modelling 19.1 (1994):89–95. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Tyson, John J., and Pavel K. Brazhnik. On traveling wave solutions of Fisher's equation in two spatial dimensions. SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics 60.2 (2000): 371–391 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Aksoy, Yiğit, and Mehmet Pakdemirli. New perturbation-iteration solutions for Bratu-type equations. Computers & Mathematics with Applications 59.8 (2010): 2802–2808. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Aksoy, Yigit, et al. New perturbation-iteration solutions for nonlinear heat transfer equations. International Journal of Numerical Methods for Heat & Fluid Flow 22.7 (2012): 814–828. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Itoh, Shigeru. Random fixed point theorems with an application to random differential equations in Banach spaces. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 67.2 (1979) 261–273. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Wazwaz, Abdul-Majid, and Alice Gorguis. An analytic study of Fisher's equation by using Adomian decomposition method. Applied Mathematics and Computation 154.3 (2004): 609–620. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Jone, D. S., and B. D. Sleeman. Differential Equations and Mathematical Biology. 2003. Chapman& Hall/CRC, New York.
- Matinfar, M., and M. Ghanbari. Solving the Fisher's equation by means of variational iteration method. International Journal of Contemporary Mathematical Sciences 4. 5-8 (2009): 343–348. [MathSciNet]
- Ağırseven, Deniz, and Turgut Öziş. “An analytical study for Fisher type equations by using homotopy perturbation method”. Computers & Mathematics with Applications 60.3 (2010) 602–609 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Wang, X. Y. “ Exact and explicit solitary wave solutions for the generalized Fisher equation.”. Physics Letters A 131.4-5 (1988) 277–279. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.