ITM Web Conf.
Volume 20, 2018International Conference on Mathematics (ICM 2018) Recent Advances in Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Applied Analysis and Statistics
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- David F. Anderson and Paul-Jean Cahen and Scott T. Chapman and William W. Smith: Some factorization properties of the ring of integer-valued polynomials, in Zerodimensional commutative rings, Lecture Notes in Pure and Appl. Math.,171:125– 142,1995. [Google Scholar]
- Paul-Jean Cahen and Jean-Luc Chabert: Elasticity for integral-valued polynomials, J. Pure Appl. Algebra, 103:303–311, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Scott T. Chapman and Barbara A. McClain: Irreducible polynomials and full elasticity in rings of integer-valued polynomials, J. Algebra., 293:595–610, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sophie Frisch: A construction of integer-valued polynomials with prescribed sets of lengths of factorizations, Monatsh. Math., 171, no. 3-4;341–350, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sophie Frisch and Sarah Nakato and Roswitha Rissner: Sets of lengths of factorizations of integer-valued polynomials on Dedekind domains with finite residue fields, Submitted. [Google Scholar]
- Alfred Geroldinger and Franz Halter-Koch: Non-Unique Factorizations: Algebraic, Combinatorial and Analytic Theory, vol. 278 of Pure and Applied Mathematics. Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Giulio Peruginelli: Primary decomposition of the ideal of polynomials whose fixed divisor is divisible by a prime power, J. Algebra, 298:227–242, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Giulio Peruginelli: Factorization of integer-valued polynomials with square-free denominator, Comm. Alg, 43:197–211, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Georg Pólya: Über ganzwertige Polynome in algebraischen Zahlkörpern, J. reine angew. Math. (Crelle), 149:97–116, 1919. [Google Scholar]
- Władysław Narkiewicz: Polynomial mappings, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer Berlin, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.