ITM Web Conf.
Volume 21, 2018Computing in Science and Technology (CST 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- E. Dudek-Dyduch, Modeling manufacturing processes with disturbances – a new method based on algebraic-logical meta-models, 14th International Conference, ICAISC 2015, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Jezierski, Dynamics of robots, (WNT, in Polish, Warszawa), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Twarog, Z. Gomolka, E. Zeslawska, Time Analysis of Data Exchange in Distributed Control Systems Based on Wireless Network Model, Analysis and Simulation of Electrical and Computer Systems. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 452. pp 333–342, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Twaróg, Z. Gomółka, E. Żesławska, P. Krutys, The system that supervises and controls the course of the technological process, (in Polish, Education-Technique-Informatics, 4 (2), 424–430, University of Rzeszow), (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Wittenmark, J. Nilsson, M. Torngren, Timing problems in real-time control systems, Proceedings of American Control Conference, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A. Noriaki, S. and other, Distrbiuted Component Middleware for RT (Robot Technology), (IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 10.1109/ACC.1995.531240), (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Maturana, W. Shen, D. H. Norrie. MetaMorph, An Adaptive Agent-Based, Architecture for Intelligent Manufacturing, (International J. Production Research, Vol. 37, No.10, pp. 2159–2174), (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Nawrocki, Distributed measurement systems, (WKŁ, Warsaw), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Hallmann, B. Siemiątkowska, Artificial landmark navigation system, (9th, Int. Symposium Intelligent Robotic Systems. pp. 219–228), (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zając, Distributed control of automated production systems, (Monograph 288, Mechanic Series, in Polish, Krakow University of Technology Publisher), (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gomolka, E. Dudek-Dyduch, Y.P. Kondratenko, From Homogeneous Network to Neural Nets with Fractional Derivative Mechanism, Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing. vol 10245. Springer, Cham, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dralus, Z. Gomolka, Seasonal models of energy forecasting in photovoltaic systems using artificial neural networks, (International Interdisciplinary PhD Workshop 2017, Springer, to be published), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gomolka, Neurons’ Transfer Function Modeling with the Use of Fractional Derivative. DepCoS-RELCOMEX 2018. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 761, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dudek-Dyduch, Z. Gomolka, Neural network design without learning, 6th International Conference on Neural Networks and Soft Computing Location: Zakopane, Neural Networks and Soft Computing Book Series: Advances in Soft Computing, pp: 179–187, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pawlak, Z. Żarczyński, The distributed measurement system for the diagnosis of industrial electric drives, (Problem Notebooks – Electric Machines No 1/2013 (98)), (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tatjewski, Advanced control of industrial objects: structures and algorithms, (EXIT, Warsaw), (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dzierżek, M. Rećko, D.S. Pietrala, Quick prototyping of manipulator control system with PLC controller, (23rd International Conference Engineering Mechanics 2017, pp.294–297), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kofman, X. Wu, T.J. Luu, S. Verma, Teleoperation of a Robot Manipulator Using a Vision-Based Human–Robot Interface, (IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics”, Vol. 52, Iss. 5, pp.1206–1219), (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bartman, Accuracy of reflecting the waveforms of current and voltage through their spectrum determined by the standards regulating measurements, (Revue Roumaine Des Sciences Techniques-Serie Electrotechnique Et Energetique, vol. 61), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bartman, The analysis of output voltage distortion of inverter for frequency lower than the nominal, (Journal of Electrical Engineering, vol 68, No 3, pp.194–199), (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Binkowski, K. Buczek, D. Sobczynski, Control of BLDC motor working as flying hybrid platform component, (Electrotechnical Review (Przegląd Elektrotechniczny), Vol. 87, no 8, pp. 30–33), (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Cicirello, S. Smith. Ant Colony Control for Autonomous Decentralized Shop Floor, Routing. (Proc. of the 5th Int. Symposium on Autonomous Decentralized Systems., IEEE Computer Society, pp. 383–390), (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.