ITM Web Conf.
Volume 21, 2018Computing in Science and Technology (CST 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- V. Cardellini, E. Casalicchio, M. Colajanni and P. S. Yu, “The state of the art in locally distributed web-server systems,” ACM, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bryhni, E. Klovning and O. Kure, “A comparison of load balancing techniques for scalable web servers.,” Network, IEEE, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Colajanni and E. Casalicchio, “Scalable web clusters with static and dynamic contents.,” in In Cluster Computing, 2000. Proceedings. IEEE International Conference on, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gilly, N. Thomas, C. Juiz i R. Puigjaner, “Scalable qos contentaware load balancing algorithm for a web switch based on classical policies.,” w Advanced Information Networking and Applications,2008. AINA, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Q. C. Zhang and R. Luand Boutaba, “Cloud computing: state-of-the-art and research challenges,” Journal of Internet Services and Applications, pp. 7–18, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- www.vmware.com [Google Scholar]
- M. Xu i W. Tian, “An Online Load Balancing Algorithm for Virtual Machine Allocation with Fixed Process Intervals,” Journal of Information & Computational Science, p. 989–1001, 10 February (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Pattanaik, S. Roy i P. K. Pattnaik, “Performance study of some dynamic load balancing algorithms in cloud computing environment,” Signal Processing and Integrated Networks, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Katyal and A. Mishra, “A Comparative Study of Load Balancing Algorithms in Cloud Computing Environment,” International Journal of Distributed and Cloud Computing, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.