ITM Web Conf.
Volume 21, 2018Computing in Science and Technology (CST 2018)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||12 October 2018|
- J. Gurin, Open Data Now: The Secret to Hot Startups, Smart Investing, Savvy Marketing, and Fast Innovation, Published by McGraw-Hill Education, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- https://okfn.org/opendata/, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Young, S. Verhulst, The Global Impact of Open Data, Published by O’Reilly Media, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.europeandataportal.eu/pl/resources/training-companion/open-data-formats, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ubaldi, Open Government Data: Towards Empirical Analysis of Open Government Data Initiatives, OECD Working Papers on Public Governance, No. 22, OECD Publishing, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- https://danepubliczne.gov.pl, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.opendatanetwork.com/, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gomolka, E. Dudek-Dyduch, Y.P. Kondratenko, From Homogeneous Network to Neural Nets with Fractional Derivative, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10245 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gomolka, B. Twarog, E. Zeslawska, A. Lewicki, T. Kwater, Using Artificial Neural Networks to Solve the Problem Represented by BOD and DO Indicators, Water 2018, 10(1), 4 [Google Scholar]
- http://dataportals.org, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Colpaert, S. Joye, P. Mechant, E. Mannens, R. Van de Walle, The 5 stars of open data portals. In Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Methodologies, Technologies and Tools Enabling E-Government (MeTTeG13), University of Vigo, Spain (pp. 61–67). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gomolka, B. Twarog, J. Bartman, Improvement of image processing by using homogeneous neural networks with fractional derivatives theorem, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems-Series AI, ssue SUPPL., Pages 505–514, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gomolka, B. Twarog, E. Zeslawska, Cognitive Investigation on Pilot Attention During Take-Offs and Landings Using Flight Simulator. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10246. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- http://socrata.com, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- http://worldbank.org, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- http://docs.ckan.org, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Al-Garadi, K. D. Varathan, S. D. Ravana, E. Ahmed, G. Mujtaba, M. U. Shahid Khan, S. U. Khan. Analysis of Online Social Network Connections for Identification of Influential Users. Comput. Surveys 51, (pp. 1–37), (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.