ITM Web Conf.
Volume 24, 2019AMCSE 2018 - International Conference on Applied Mathematics, Computational Science and Systems Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- B.L. Stevens, F.L Lewis, “Aircraft control and simulation,” New York, Wiley-Interscience, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- R. Mahony, T. Hamel, Jean-Michael Pflimlin, “Nonlinear complementary filters on the special orthogonal group,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 2008, pp. 1203–1218, 53(5), 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Setlak, R. Kowalik, “Comparative Analysis and Simulation of selected Components of Modern On-board Autonomous Power Systems (ASE) of Modern Aircraft in line with the Concept of MEA/AEA,” Lecture Notes in Engineering and Computer Science, Volume 1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Beard, “Quadrotor dynamics and control,” Brigham Young University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Hoffmann, H. Huang, S.L. Waslander et. al., “Quadrotor helicopter flight dynamics and control: Theory and experiment,” Proceedings of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference and Exhibit, August 2007. [Google Scholar]
- H. Huang, G.M. Hoffmann, S.L. Waslander et al., “Aerodynamics and control of autonomous quadrotor helicopters in aggressive maneuvering,” IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, pp. 3277–3282, May 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Taycbi and S. McGilvray, “Attitude stabilization of a four-rotor aerial robot,” 43rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, vol. 2, pp. 1216–1221, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- I.C. Dikmcn, A. Arisoy, and H. Temelta, “Attitude control of a quadrotor,” 4th International Conference on Recent Advances in Space Technologies, pp. 722–727, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zuo, “Trajectory tracking control design with command-filtered compensation for a quadrotor,” IET Control Theory Appl., vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 2343–2355, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bouabdallah, A. Noth, and R. Siegwart, “FID vs. LQ control techniques applied to an indoor micro quadrotor,” IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, vol. 3, pp. 2451–2456, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- T. Madam and A. Beuallegue, “Backstopping control for a quadrotor helicopter,” IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 3255–3260, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Zemalache, L. Beji, and I.T. Marref, “Control of an under-actuated system: Application to a four rotors rotorcraft,” IEEE International Conference on Robotic and Biomimeties, pp. 404–409, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Raffo, M.G. Ortega, and F.R. Rubio, “An integral predictive/nonlinear Hno control structure for a quadrotor helicopter,” Automation, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 29–39, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Waslander, G.M. Hoffmann, Jung Soon Jang at. al., “Multi-agent quadrotor testbed control design: integral sliding mode vs. reinforcement learning,” in: 2005 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2005), pp. 3712–3717, 2005, doi: 10.1109/IROS.2005.1545025. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Madani and A. Benalleguc, “Backstopping control for a quadrotor helicopter,” in: 2006 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS2006), pp. 3255–3260, 2006, doi: 10.1109/IROS.2006.282433. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Fang, and Weinan Gao, “Adaptive baekstepping control of an indoor miero-quadrotor,” Research Journal of Applied Sciences, vol. 4, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Hyeoribeom Lee, Sujeong Kim, Tyler Ryan at. al., “Backstepping control on se (3) of a micro quadrotor for stable trajectory tracking, in Systems,” Man, and Cybernetics (SMC), 2013 IEEE International Conference on, pages 4522–4527. IEEE, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Hongtao Zhen, Xiaohui Qi, and Hairui Dong, “An adaptive block baekstepping controller for attitude stabilization of a quadrotor helicopter,” WSEAS Transactions on Systems & Control, 8(2), 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Ivan Gonzalez, Sergio Salazar, and Rogelio Lozano, “Ghattering-free sliding mode altitude control for a quad-rotor aircraft: Real-time application,” Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, 73(1-4), pp. 137–155, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Farid Kcndoul, Zhenyu Yu, and Kenzo Nonami, “Guidance and nonlinear control system for autonomous flight of minirotorcraft, unmanned aerial vehicles,” Journal of Field Robotics, 27(3), pp. 311–334, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Kostas Alexis, George Nikolakopoulos, and Anthony Tzcs, “ Switching model predictive attitude control for a quadrotor helicopter subject to atmospheric disturbances,” Control Engineering Practice, 19(10), pp. 1195–1207, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Ef, “Neural network assisted computationally simple pid control of a quadrotor UAV,” Industrial Informatics, IEEE Transactions on, 7(2), pp. 354–361, 2011, doi: 10.1109/TII.2011.2123906. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Moir, A. Seabridge, “Design and Development of Aircraft Systems, Second Edition,” John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., 2013. [Google Scholar]
- L. Setlak, R. Kowalik, “Mathematical model and simulation of selected components of the EPS of the aircraft, providing the operation of on-board electrical equipment and systems in accordance with MEA/AEA concept,” 2017 Progress in Applied Electrical Engineering (PAEE), pp. 1–6, IEEE, 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.