ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Solid State and Microwave Devices (1)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- M. Saqib, M. S. Arif and R. Akmal, Comparative Survey of Techniques and Technologies Used in Transmit Path of Transmit Receive Module of AESA Radar, 2019 16th International Bhurban Conference on Applied Sciences and Technology (IBCAST), Islamabad, Pakistan, 1021-1028 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Moez, M. I. Elmasry, Post layout simulation of RF CMOS integrated circuits with passive components, 48th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems 2005, 2005, 762-765 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- National Instruments, White Paper WP-MWO-RFIC-2016.5.10, Integrating EM Simulation Technologies Within an RFIC Design Flow, 1-7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- National Instruments, Appl. Note AN-CDNC-2015.1.21, AWR Connected for Cadence – A Seamless and Efficient Flow for IC and PCB Designers, 1-4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Filippov, V. Vertegel and Y. Gimpilevich, Parameters Correction System for Phased Array Front-end Chip, Proceedings - 2019 Ural Symposium on Biomedical Engineering, Radioelectronics and Information Technology (USBEREIT), Yekaterinburg, Russia, 401-404 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Dunn, Where Did EM Simulation Tools Go?: A Comparison of How EM Tools Were Used in Circuit Simulators 25 Years Ago to Today, IEEE Microwave Magazine, 15, 65-69 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Thompson and J. Moore, Challenges and methodologies in EM simulation with circuit models, 2015 IEEE Bipolar/BiCMOS Circuits and Technology Meeting - BCTM, Boston, MA, 20-26 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.