ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Solid State and Microwave Devices (1)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- I.M. Milosavljević, Ɖ.P. Glavonjić, D.P. Krčum, L.V. Saranovac, V.M. Milovanović, A highly linear and fully-integrated FMCW synthesizer for 60 GHz radar applications with 7 GHz bandwidth, Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, v. 90(3), pp. 591-604 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, H.M. Rein, Millimeter-wave VCOs, with wide tuning range and low phase noise, fully integrated in a SiGe bipolar production technology, IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, v. 38(2), pp. 184-191 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Trotta, H. Li, V.P. Trivedi, J. John, A tunable flipflop-based frequency divider up to 113 GHz and a fully differential 77 GHz push-push VCO in SiGe BiCMOS technology, 2009 IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium, RFIC 2009, pp. 47-50 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Abdul-Latif, M.M. Elsayed, E.A. Sánchez-Sinencio, A wideband millimeter-wave frequency synthesis architecture using multi-order harmonic-synthesis and variable N-push frequency multiplication, IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, v. 46(6), pp. 1265-1283 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Wang, Z. Chen, P. Heydari, W-band silicon-based frequency synthesizers using injection-locked and harmonic triplers, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, v. 60(5), pp. 1307-1320 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kang, J.C. Chien, A.M. Niknejad, A W-band low-noise PLL with a fundamental VCO in SiGe for millimeter-wave applications, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, v. 62(10), pp. 2390-2404 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Xiao, X. Wang, T. Yoshimasu, 15-GHz-band low-power and low phase-noise LC VCO IC with a second harmonic filter in 130-nm SiGe BiCMOS, 2016 IEEE Region 10 Conference (TENCON), pp. 2525-2527 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lin, K. Lan, H. Lin, Y. Lin, 77 GHz phase-locked loop for automobile radar system in 90 nm CMOS technology, 2018 IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium (RWS), pp. 220-223 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Jain, B. Javid, P. Heydari, A BiCMOS dual-band millimeterwave frequency synthesizer for automotive radars, IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, v 44(8), pp. 2100-2113 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Voinigescu, High-frequency integrated circuits (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.