ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Solid State and Microwave Devices (1)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Takayama, Y. A new load-pull characterization method for microwave power transistors. // In 1976 IEEE-MTT-S International Microwave Symposium. Cherry Hill (NJ, USA), pp. 218 – 220 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- Vye D. X-Parameters, S-Functions, Polyharmonic Distortion Models, Waveform Engineering, Hot S-22, NonLin-S, Active Harmonic Load Pull, NVNA, OpenWave Forum. Nonlinear Device Characterization // Microwave Journal, 4, pp. 24-36. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Evseev, A.A. Krylov, E.A. Lupanova, S.L. Morugin, S.M. Nikulin, V.V. Petrov, Creating of a library of s2p models of high-power microwave transistors using computer-aided design or a full-scale experiment, Papers of Microwave electronics conference, Saint-Peetersburg Electrotechnical University, pp. 63-67 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Nikulin, A.I. Torgovanov, Measurement large signal nonlinear microwave circuit S-parameters using spatially remote load, Sensors & Systems, 11, pp. 27-33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Nikulin, A.I. Torgovanov, Microwave power amplifiers design. Efficiency of remote variable load method, Electronics: Science, Technology, Business, 3, pp. 60-65 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Baranov, S.L. Morugin. Transistor amplifiers are power limiters of harmonic microwave oscillations (M.: Hot line – Telecom, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.