ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Resistance to Radiation & Electromagnetic-Pulse Damages (6a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- Frank M.J., Associativity in a class of operations on spaces of distribution functions Aeguationes Math v. 12, pp. 121-144 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Barbashov, N.S. Trushkin, Evaluation performance of digital integrated circuits while exposed to radiation, IOP Conf. Ser .: Mater. Sci. Eng. 151 012011 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Barbashov, B.I. Podlepetsky, N.S. Trushkin, Simulation of the radiation reliability of digital devices at the functional and logical level, Sensors and systems, v. 4, pp. 54-57 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gretzer G., General theory of lattices M, Mir, 456 p (1982). [Google Scholar]
- Yager R.R. Fuzzy sets and theory of possibilities (M ., Radio and communication (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Pospelov D.A., Fuzzy sets in control and artificial intelligence models (M., Science, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Denisenko V.V., Compact models of MOS transistors for SPICE in micro- and nanoelectronics (M ., FIZMATLIT, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Barbashov, N.S. Trushkin, Functional and logical modeling of the quality of functioning of the IC under the influence of radiation and electromagnetic radiation, Microelectronics, v. 38 (1), pp. 34-47 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Sogoyan, A.I. Chumakov, A.Yu. Nikiforov Method for Predicting CMOS Parameter Degradation Due to Ionizing Radiation with Regard to Operating Time and Conditions, Russian Microelectronics, v. 28(4). pp. 224-235 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Barbashov, N.S. Trushkin and O. A. Kalashnikov, Deterministic and nondeterministic failure models of LSI circuits exposed to radiation, Russian Microelectronics, v. 44(5), pp. 312-315 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- А. V. Sogoyan, and V. A. Polunin, A model for the formation of leakage currents in the dielectrics of MOS structures under the effect of heavy charged particles, Russian Microelectronics, v. 44(1), pp. 54-59 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.