ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Microwave Technology in Biology and Medicine (8a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, “What is Asthma?,” NIH [Online]. Available: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/asthma (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “Asthma,” [Online]. Available: http://www.cdc.gov/asthma/faqs.htm (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahdi Rezaeieh, A. Zamani, K. S. Bialkowski, A. Mahmoud, A.M. Abbosh, Feasibility of Using Wideband Microwave System for Non-Invasive Detection and Monitoring of Pulmonary Oedema, Scientific Reports, v. 5(19), pp. 1-11 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Sokolova, A.B. Klimov, M.V. Gass, A.A. Svirin, The device for the study of blood supply and ventilation, Biomedical Technologies and Radio Electronics, № 3, pp. 3-7 (2003) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Semernik, A.V. Dem’yanenko, F.S. Topalov, Y.V. Nevstruev, O.E. Semernik, A.A. Lebedenko, An automated system for the early diagnosis of pathological changes in the bronchopulmonary system based on radio frequency scanning, Journal of Electronics, № 3 DOI: 10.30898/1684-1719.2019.3.6 [Online]. Available: http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/mar19/6/text.pdf (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Semernik, A.V. Dem’yanenko, F.S. Topalov, O.E. Semernik, A.A. Lebedenko, Complex System for Monitoring the Patient‘s Condition and Diagnosis of Bronchial Asthma, Journal of Biomedical Physics and Engineering, pp. 1-8 DOI: 10.31661/jbpe.v0i0.1022 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Semernik, A.V. Dem’yanenko, Y.V. Nevstruev, Development of a broadband microwave applicator for the diagnosis of bronchopulmonary diseases, 28th International Crimean Conference Microwave Technology and Telecommunication Technologies, pp. 1487-1493 (2018) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N. Celik, R. Gagarin, J. Baker, H. Youn, M.F. Iskander, A Noninvasive Microwave Sensor and Signal Processing Technique for Continuous Monitoring of Vital Signs, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, v. 10, pp. 286-289 DOI: 10.1109/LAWP.2011.2132690 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dem‘yanenko, I.V. Semernik, Y.V. Nevstruev, Designing of broadband microwave applicator for the bronchial asthma diagnosis device, Proceedings of 2018 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus), pp. 1199-1202 DOI: 10.1109/EIConRus.2018.8317306 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Semernik, O.E. Semernik, A.V. Dem‘yanenko, A.A. Lebedenko, Methods of non-invasive diagnosis of bronchial asthma in patients of all age groups based on microwave technology, Medical equipment, № 2, pp. 35-38 DOI: 10.1007/s10527-017-9698-3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Nevstruev, Propagation of Microwave Electromagnetic Waves in the Human Thorax, 2019 Radiation and Scattering of Electromagnetic Waves (RSEMW), pp. 212-215 DOI: 10.1109/RSEMW.2019.8792686 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.