ITM Web Conf.
Volume 30, 201929th International Crimean Conference “Microwave & Telecommunication Technology” (CriMiCo’2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Microwave Technology in Biology and Medicine (8a)|
|Published online||27 November 2019|
- V.S. Kublanov, M.V. Babich, T.S. Petrenko, Biomedical Engineering, v. 52, 9 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Tsybulev, M.V. Dugin, A.B. Berlin, N.A. Nizhelskij, D.V. Kratov, R.Y. Udovitskiy, Astrophysical Bulletin, v. 69, 240 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Volosyuk, V.V. Pavlikov, Radioelectronics and Communications Systems, v. 55, 433 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Blinov, A.M. Korolev, V.V. Myshenko, S.A. Peskovatskii, V.I. Podyachii, V.M. Shulga, International Conference on Millimeter Wave and Far-Infrared Technology Proceedings, 12646 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Ohlson, Radio Science, v. 6(3), 341 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Fedoseeva, G.G. Shchukin, D.M. Karavaev, CriMiCo 2014-2014 24th International Crimean Conference Microwave and Telecommunication Technology, Conference Proceedings, 6959781, 1105 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Filatov, N.A. Karataeva, V.D. Dmitriev, Measurement Techniques, v. 50, 337 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Buckingham, Noise in electronic devices and systems (John Wiley&Sons, New York, 1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.