ITM Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2020International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – third edition (ICAMNM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods|
|Published online||03 December 2020|
- F. Brauer, and C. Castillo–Chavez, Mathematical Models in Population Biology and Epidemiology, Second Edition (Texts in Applied Mathematics 40, Springer, New York, 2012) 532 pp. [Google Scholar]
- F. Brauer, and C. Castillo-Chavez and Z. Feng Mathematical Models in Epidemiology, Second Edition (Texts in Applied Mathematics 69, New York, 2019) 637 pp. [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Hoppensteadt, Mathematical Theories of Populations: Demographics, Genetics and Epidemics (SIAM, Philadelphia, 1975) 79 pp. [Google Scholar]
- M. Iannelli, Mathematical Theory of Age-Structured Population Dynamics (Appl. Mathematical Monographs, C.N.R., 1995) 174 pp. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. McKendrick, Applications of mathematics to medical problems, Proc. Edinburgh Math. Soc. 44, 98-130 (1926). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Sharpe, and A.J. Lotka, A problem in age distribution, The London, Edinburgh and Dublin Philosophical Magazine and Journal of Science 21(124), 435-438 (1911). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.