ITM Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2020International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – third edition (ICAMNM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and Geometry|
|Published online||03 December 2020|
- M.L. Bucur, Dynamical processes. Stability and chaos, Diﬀerential Geometry Dynamical Systems, Balkan Society of Geometers, Geometry Balkan Press 21, 47-51 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Bucur, Procese dinamice. Puncte de pre-echilibru, Volumul Simpozionului International Universul S¸ tiintelor, Edi¸tia a IV-a, 423-426 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- H. Shao, Y. Shi, H. Zhu, Lyapunv exponents, sensitivity and stability for non-autonomous systems, arXiv: math. DS/1603.05457v 17 mar 2016. [Google Scholar]
- T. Nesemann, Invariants and Liapunov Functions for Nonautonomous Systems, Computers and Mathematics with Applications 42 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kaslik, and St. Balint, On the controllability of some steady states in the case of nonlinear discrete dynamical systems with control, arXiv:math. DS/031116v1 11 Nov 2003. [Google Scholar]
- A. Radwan, On some generalized discrete logistic maps, Journal of Advanced Research 4, 163-171 (2013). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.