ITM Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2020International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – third edition (ICAMNM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and Geometry|
|Published online||03 December 2020|
- A.A. Akopyan, The lemniscate of Bernoulli, without formulas, Math. Intell. 36(4), 47–50 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Barnett, Enter, stage center: the early drama of the hyperbolic functions, Math. Mag. 77(1), 15–45 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Barnett, Enter, stage center: the early drama of the hyperbolic functions (In Euler at 300, MAA Spectrum, Math. Assoc. America, Washington, DC, 2007) 85–103. [Google Scholar]
- M. Crasmareanu, Cliﬀord product of cycles in EPH geometries and EPH-square of elliptic curves, An. Stiint. Univ. Al. I. Cuza Iasi Mat. 66(1), 147–160 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Crasmareanu, Quaternionic product of circles and cycles and octonionic product for pairs of circles Iranian J. Math. Sci. Inform. (2020, in press). [Google Scholar]
- C.-E. Hre¸tcanu, M. Crasmareanu, Metallic structures on Riemannian manifolds, Rev. Unión Mat. Argent 54(2), 15–27 ( 2013). [Google Scholar]
- F. Özdemyr, M. Crasmareanu, Geometrical objects associated to a substructure, Turk. J. Math. 35(4), 717–728 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.