ITM Web Conf.
Volume 34, 2020International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Numerical Methods – third edition (ICAMNM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and Geometry|
|Published online||03 December 2020|
- B. D. Coleman and M. E. Gurtin, Equipresence and constitutive equations for rigid heat conductors, Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 18, 199–208 (1967). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. L. Davis, On the linear theory of heat conduction for materials with memory, SIAM J. Math. Anal. 9, 49–53 (1978). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Gurtin and A. C. Pipkin, A general theory of heat conduction with ﬁnite wave speeds, Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 31, 113–126 (1968). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Knapp, Basic real analysis (Birkhäuser, Boston, 2005) 680 pp. [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Nunziato, On heat conduction in materials with memory, Quart. Appl. Math. 29, 187–204 (1971). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.