ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- C. Pinto, S. Nicola, J. Mendonça, D. Velichová, Best teaching practices in the first year of the pilot implementation of the project DrIVE-MATH, Teaching Mathematics and its Applications: An International Journal of the IMA, 38 (3), pp. 154–166 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1093/teamat/hrz004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.B. Melnikov, I.B. Khripunov, B.S. Chopovda, Algebraic approach to the strategy of project activity, Bulletin of USUE, 2 (53), pp. 115–123 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Ryzhkova, Professional training quality improvement on the basis of continuous testing system, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, p. 333, ISBN: 978-3-65930682-2 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cui, F. Chen, A. Shiri, Y. Fan, Predictive analytic models of student success in higher education: A review of methodology, Information and Learning Science, 120 (34), pp. 208-227 (2019). DOI: 10.1108/ILS-10-2018-0104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Buenaño-Fernandez, W. Villegas-CH, S. Luján-Mora, The use of tools of data mining to decision making in engineering education A systematic mapping study, Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 27(3), pp. 744-758 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1002/cae.22100. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Herodotou, B. Rienties, A. Boroowa, Z. Zdrahal, M. Hlosta, A large-scale implementation of predictive learning analytics in higher education: the teachers’ role and perspective, Educational Technology Research and Development, 67 (5), pp. 1273–1306 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11423-019-09685-0. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Adji, S. Hamda, Utilization of learning analytic on measuring student participation in online learning, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1280 (3), 032014 (2019), 6th International Seminar on Mathematics, Science, and Computer Science Education, MSCEIS 2018, 155271 (2019). DOI: 10.1088/17426596/1280/3/032014. [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Horvitz, L.R. Garcia, R.G. Mitchell, Ch.D. Calhoun, An examination of instructional approaches in online technical education in community colleges, ONLINE LEARNING, 23(4), pp. 237–252 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Acquila-Natale, S. Iglesias-Pradas, A. Hernández-García, J. Chaparro-Peláez, I. Rodríguez-Ruiz, MWDEX: A moodle workshop data Extractor, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, 16 October 2019, pp. 297-303, 7th International Conference on Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality, TEEM 2019; Leon; Spain, 2019, 154355 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- C. Giang, A. Piatti, F. Mondada, Heuristics for the development and evaluation of educational robotics systems, IEEE Transactions on Education 62(4), pp. 278-287, 8703426 (2019). DOI: 10.1109/TE.2019.2912351. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, Hierarchical neural network model for mathematical knowledge and software NOMOTEX for mathematical training of engineers, IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1141 (1), 012010 (2018). DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/1141/1/012010. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, A new technology of mathematical training of engineering personnel, based on a neural network model of knowledge, Educational innovation, 11, pp. 129–140 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.B. Melnikov, M.D. Boyarskiy, M.D. Lokshin, The prospective economists and engineers forming skills for diversified activity assessment in the mathematics learning process, Contemporary education 4, pp. 74-90 (2018). DOI: 10.25136/24098736.2018.4.27930. – URL:http://nbpublish.com/library_read_article.php?id=27930 [Google Scholar]
- N.J. van der Wal, A. Bakker, P. Drijvers, Teaching strategies to foster technomathematical literacies in an innovative mathematics course for future engineers, ZDM Mathematics Education 51, pp. 885–897 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11858019-01095-z. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Helmi, Mohd-Yusof Khairiyah and Hisjam Muhammad, Enhancing the implementation of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education in the 21st century: A simple and systematic guide, AIP Conference Proceedings 2097, 020001 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5098172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nieto-Isidro, H. Ramos, General versus specific recipients for online training courses: Evaluating an experience on basic mathematics for engineers, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series16 October 2019, pp. 756-762, 7th International Conference on Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality, TEEM 2019, 154355 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1145/3362789.3362892. [Google Scholar]
- A. Vintere, B. Briede, Methodical background of competence-based mathematics education for students of information technologies specialties, Engineering for Rural Development 18, pp. 1947-1953 (2019). DOI: 10.22616/ERDev2019.18.N4. [Google Scholar]
- P. Yakimov, Towards attractive STEM education by using open source hardware and software, IEEE 27th International Scientific Conference Electronics, ET 2018 – Proceedings 8549579 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pohjolainen, T. Myllykoski, C. Mercat, S. Sosnovsky, Modern mathematics education for engineering curricula in europe: A Comparative Analysis of EU, Russia, Georgia and Armenia, pp. 1-196 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-71416-5. [Google Scholar]
- C. Andersson, D. Logofatu, Using cultural heterogeneity to improve soft skills in engineering and computer science education, IEEE Global Engineering Education Conference, EDUCON 2018-April, pp. 191-195 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Acebo, R. Rodríguez, Theoretical and methodological proposal on the development of critical thinking through mathematical modeling in the training of engineers, Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality (TEEM 2019) (León, Spain, October 16-18, 2019), ACM, New York, NY, USA, pp. 941-948 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1145/3362789.3362828. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.