ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- G.G. Agadzhanov, V.S. Najdenko & V.S. Toiskin, Nekotorye kriterii optimizacii uchebnyh planov, Nauchnyj elektronnyj arhiv. URL: http://econf.rae.ru/article/7755. [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Stroganov, O.B. Rogova, L.V. Ivanova, G.G. YAgudaev, Formalizovannoe opisanie uchebnogo plana, V mire nauchnyh otkrytij, Krasnoyarsk: NIC, No. 9 (21), pp. 16-28 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.Yu. ZHazha, A.B. Nikolaev, D.V. Stroganov, E.Yu. Treshchetkina, L.V. Prihod’ko, Formalizovannaya model’ uchebnogo plana v zadache optimizacii individual’noj obrazovatel’noj traektorii, Nauka i obrazovanie, No. 11, noyabr’, pp. 351-361 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Harden, AMEE Guide No. 21: Curriculum mapping: a tool for transparent and authentic teaching and learning, Medical teacher, 23(2), pp. 123-137 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Spracklin-Reid & A. Fisher, Curriculum Mapping In Engineering Education: Linking Attributes, Outcomes And Assessments, Canadian Engineering Education Association (CEEA) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Seering, K. Willcox & L. Huang, Mapping outcomes in an undergraduate aerospace engineering program, American Society for Engineering Education (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Rawle, T. Bowen, B. Murck & R. Hong, Curriculum mapping across the disciplines: differences, approaches, and strategies, Collected Essays on Learning and Teaching, 10, pp. 75-88 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Willcox & L. Huang, Mapping the CDIO curriculum with network models, Preprint) CDIO, June 2017, 13th International CDIO Conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Novikov, Zakonomernosti iterativnogo naucheniya [Patterns of iterative learning], Moscow, Institute of management problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences, p. 77 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Thurstone, The learning curve equation, Psychol. Monogr, Vol. 26, No. 3 (1919) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Novikov, Setevie medeli v upravlenii: sbornik statey [Network models in management: collection of articles], of the Russian Academy of Sciences, V. A. Trapeznikov Institute of Probl. UPR. RAS, Moscow, Agues, p. 442: illustration. 21 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Voropaev, Ya.D. Gelrud, Cyclic Alternative Network Models for Project Management, 17th World Congress on Project Management, June 4–6 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Kasimov, E.V. Kuznetsova, Event-marketing of higher education, Business. Education. Law, Bulletin of the Volgograd Business Institute, No. 4 (33), pp. 345–351 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Gudkov, V.I. Ustich, A.A. Nedostup, Development of training plans for basic educational programs of FSES of HVE, Materials of the XVIII International scientificmethodical conference on February 17–18, 2011 «High intellectual technologies and innovations in scientific research universities», Vol. 1, SPb., Publishing house of Polytechnic University, pp. 23–24 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gavrilenko, S.V. Rozova, T. A. Simonyan, Selection of the mechanism for implementing improvement of the education quality control at higher schools, Business. Education. Law, Bulletin of the Volgograd Business Institute, No. 2 (31), pp. 332–334 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Selezneva, Quality of higher education as an object of systematic study, Moscow, Research Center of the specialists training quality issues, p. 80 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ryzhkin, O.A. Polushkin, Process of specialists training at higher school as a complex system, Materials of the X International Conference «Modern technologies of training «SRT-2004», Vol. 1, SPb., LETI, pp. 24–26 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. Polushkin, G. Kanygin, M. Polushkina, Quantitative evaluation of quality and modeling of the academic discipline preparation process, VII International Scientific practical conference «Naynovite evropeyskata comprehension on science», Vol. 18, Pedagogical Sciences, Sofia: «Byal GRAD BG» LTD, pp. 6–12 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.