ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Engineering Education Technology Based on Using Digital Resources|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Federal Law, On Education in the Russian Federation, No. 273-FZ of December 29, 2012 as amended in 2019 (2012). http://zakon-ob-obrazovanii.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Galan, A.M. Rosas-Mendoza, A Project-Based Learning Approach: Developing Mathematical Competences in Engineering Students, Handbook of Research on Driving STEM Learning With Educational Technologies, IGI Global, pp. 107-128 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ursul, Information: methodological aspects, The science (1971) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Glezer & I. I. Zuckerman, Information and vision, Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR [Leningrad Branch] (1961) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Terekhov, The use of cognitive computer graphics to visualize relevant information to decision makers, Bulletin of BMSTU Ser.: Instrumentation, p. 109 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Zaichenko & M. Zgurovsky, System analysis of directions of computational intelligence, Information content & processing, p. 220 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Huseyn-Zade & V.S. Tikunov (1999). Anamorphosis: what is it. M.: Editorial UrSS, 59-63. [Google Scholar]
- D. Dorling, Area cartograms: their use and creation, Concepts and techniques in modern geography (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Alam, S. G. Kobourov & S. Veeramoni, Quantitative measures for cartogram generation techniques, Computer Graphics Forum, June 2015, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 351-360 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nusrat, M. J. Alam & S. Kobourov, Evaluating cartogram effectiveness, IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tobler, Cartograms and cartosplines, Proceedings of the 1976 Workshop on Automated Cartography and Epidemiology, pp. 53-58 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Petrov, S.N. Serbenyuk & V.S. Tikunov, An analytical way to create anamorphic cartographic images, Bulletin of Moscow University, Ser, 5, p. 56 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- S. Selvin, D. Merrill, J. Schulman, S. Sacks, L. Bedell & L. Wong, Transformations of maps to investigate clusters of disease, Social Science & Medicine, 26(2), pp. 215-221 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Dougenik, N.R. Chrisman & D.R. Niemeyer, An Algoritm To Construct Continuous Area Cartograms∗ (1985) [Google Scholar]
- M. Skvortsova and V. Terekhov, Study of The Possibility of Applying Intellectual Methods in Creating Risk Analysis Decision Support System in The Socio-Economic Sphere, 2019 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus), Moscow, Russia, pp. 1892-1896 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Skvortsova, et al, Hybrid Intelligent System for Risk Assessment based on Unstructured Data, Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE Russia Section Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference, pp. 560-564 (2017). DOI: 10.1109/EIConRus.2017.7910616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Chernenkiy, et al., The hybrid intelligent information system approach as the basis for cognitive architecture, Procedia computer science, Sci. 145, pp. 143-152 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Terekhov, I. Chernenky, S. Buklin, A. Yakubov, Cognitive Visualization in Management Decision Support Problems, Optical Memory and Neural Networks, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 27-35 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Proletarsky, D.V. Berezkin, Yu.E. Gapanyuk, I.A. Kozlov, I.A. Popov, R.S. Samarev, V. I. Terekhov, Methods of situation analysis and graphical visualization of big data streams, Herald of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University, [Series Instrument Engineering], No. 2 (119), pp. 98–123 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.