ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||IT Technology in Mathematical Education of Engineers|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- W.W. Porter, C.R. Graham, K.A. Spring & K.R. Welch, Blended learning in higher education: Institutional adoption and implementation, Computers & Education, 75, pp. 185-195 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ross & K. Gage, Global perspectives on blending learning, The Handbook of Blended Learning; Bonk, JC, Graham, RC, Eds, pp. 155-168 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Norberg, C.D. Dziuban & P.D. Moskal, A time‐based blended learning model, On the Horizon (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Moskal, C. Dziuban & J. Hartman, Blended learning: A dangerous idea?, The Internet and Higher Education, 18, pp.15-23 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Graham, S. Allen & D. Ure, Benefits and challenges of blended learning environments, In Encyclopedia of Information Science and Technology, First Edition pp. 253-259 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Garrison & H. Kanuka, Blended learning: Uncovering its transformative potential in higher education, The internet and higher education, 7(2), pp. 95-105 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Graham, Emerging practice and research in blended learning, Handbook of distance education, 3, pp. 333-350 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Dziuban, J. Hartman, P. Moskal, S. Sorg & B. Truman, Three ALN modalities: An institutional perspective, Elements of quality online education: Into the mainstream, 5, pp. 127-148 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. O’Dowd, Telecollaborative networks in university higher education: Overcoming barriers to integration, The Internet and higher education, 18, pp. 47-53 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Martin, Factors influencing faculty adoption of Web-based courses in teacher education programs within the State University of New York (Doctoral dissertation, Virginia Tech, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, New technology of mathematical training of engineering personnel, based on a neural network model of knowledge, Innovation in education, No. 11, pp. 129-140 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, K.M. Zubarev, S.S. Kudryavtseva, Methodological support of the continuing education of teachers on the development of online courses at bmstu, Science diary, No. 11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, Neural network model of mathematical knowledge and development of information and educational environment for mathematical training of engineers, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Vol. 1141 012010 (2018) doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1141/1/012010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Dimitrienko, E.A. Gubareva, T.V. Oblakova, Methodology for assessing knowledge on the course “Mathematical Analysis” in the digital environment NOMOTEX, Innovative development, No. 9, pp. 8-11 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Taylor & D. Newton, Beyond blended learning: A case study of institutional change at an Australian regional university, The Internet and Higher Education, 18, pp. 54-60 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Niemiec & G. Otte, An Administrator’s Guide to the Whys and Hows of Blended Learning, Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 13(1), pp. 19-30 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Liu & M. Tourtellott, Blending at small colleges: Challenges and solutions, Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 15(1), pp. 58-67 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Powell, A case study of e-learning initiatives in New Zealand’s secondary schools (Doctoral Dissertation, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mayorova, O. Zhdanovich, Innovative collaborative educational programs for space systems engineers, Proceedings of the International Astronautical Congress, IAC (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Procurat, A. Strukova, A. Vukolov, O. Egorova, Generated graphics and game development software in engineering education: Perspectives and experience of usage, Mechanisms and Machine Science, No. 64, pp. 123-130 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Serdyukova, V. Serdyukov, S. Neustroev, Testing as a feedback in a smart university and as a component of the identification of smart systems, Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, No. 144, pp. 527-538 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Guznenkov, P. Zhurbenko, The Academic Discipline ’Computer Graphics’ for the Open Education System, 2018 4th International Conference on Information Technologies in Engineering Education, Inforino 2018 – Proceedings 8581738 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Karpov, Education for knowledge society: Learning and scientific innovation environment, Journal of Social Studies Education Research, No. 8(3), pp. 201-214 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.