ITM Web Conf.
Volume 35, 2020International Forum “IT-Technologies for Engineering Education: New Trends and Implementing Experience” (ITEE-2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Modernization of Engineering Courses based on software for Computer Simulation|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- RSL Steeper web site. Leeds (United Kingdom): RSL Steeper; 2013.: http://rslsteeper.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Touch Bionics. Mansfield (Massachusetts): Touch Bionics Inc; 2013. : http://www.touchbionics.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Thalmic labs, device description Myo armband.: http://www.myo.com [Google Scholar]
- H2L, device description Unlimited hand.: http://unlimitedhand.com/en [Google Scholar]
- M. Windrich, M. Grimmer, O. Christ, S. Rinderknecht, P. Beckerle, Active lower limb prosthetics: a systematic review of design issues and solutions, Biomedical engineering online, 15(3), p. 140 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Schorger, J. P. Simon, D. Clark, A. Williams, Pneumatic hand prosthesis project (Doctoral dissertation) (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Controzzi, F. Clemente, D. Barone, A. Ghionzoli, C. Cipriani, The SSSA-MyHand: a dexterous lightweight myoelectric hand prosthesis, IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehabilitation Engineering, 25(5), pp. 459-468 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Bennett, S. A. Dalley, D. Truex, M. Goldfarb, A multigrasp hand prosthesis for providing precision and conformal grasps, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 20(4), pp. 1697-1704 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A.R.C. Gopura, D.S.V. Bandara, A Hand Prosthesis with an Under-Actuated and Self-Adaptive Finger Mechanism. Engineering, 10(07), p. 448 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Christ, P. Beckerle, Towards active lower limb prosthetic systems: design issues and solutions (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Geethanjali, Myoelectric control of prosthetic hands: state-of-the-art review, Medical Devices (Auckland, NZ), 9, p. 247 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Brunelli, A.M. Tadesse, B. Vodermayer, M. Nowak, C. Castellini, Low-cost wearable multichannel surface EMG acquisition for prosthetic hand control, 2015 6th international workshop on advances in sensors and interfaces (IWASI), IEEE, (pp. 9499) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Turushev, M.G. Grigoriev, D.K. Avdeeva, Bioelectrical nanosensors: Prosthesis interface appliance perspectives, 2014 the 4th International Workshop on Computer Science and Engineering Summer. Dubai: Science and Engineering Institute, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- C. Varytimidis, K. Rapantzikos, Y. Avrithis, S. Kollias, Dithering-based Sampling and Weighted α-shapes for Local Feature Detection, IPSJ Transactions on Computer Vision and Applications, 7, pp. 189-200 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. DeGol, A. Akhtar, B. Manja, T. Bretl, Automatic grasp selection using a camera in a hand prosthesis, In 2016 38th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), IEEE, pp. 431-434 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ambai, T. Kimura, C. Sakai, Fast and Accurate Object Detection Based on Binary Co-occurrence Features, Information and Media Technologies, 10(3), pp. 464-467 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cai, Q. Fan, R. S. Feris, N. Vasconcelos, A unified multi-scale deep convolutional neural network for fast object detection, European conference on computer vision, Springer, Cham, pp. 354-370 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xu, Robust impedance control of a compliant microgripper for high-speed position/force regulation, IEEE transactions on industrial electronics, 62(2), pp. 1201-1209 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Belter, J.L. Segil, A.M. Dollar, R.F. Weir, Mechanical design and performance specifications of anthropomorphic prosthetic hands: A review – https://www.rehab.research.va.gov/jour/2013/505/page599.html [Google Scholar]
- V. Serebrennyj, A. Boshlyakov, A. Ogorodnik, Current Control in the Drives of Dexterous Robot Grippers, International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Robotics, Springer, Cham, pp. 239-248 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Marzband, N. Parhizi, M. Savaghebi, J. M. Guerrero, Distributed smart decisionmaking for a multimicrogrid system based on a hierarchical interactive architecture, IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, 31(2), pp. 637-648 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Handford, M. Srinivasan, Robotic lower limb prosthesis design through simultaneous computer optimizations of human and prosthesis costs, Scientific reports, 6, 19983 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Slade, A. Akhtar, M. Nguyen, T. Bretl, Tact: Design and performance of an opensource, affordable, myoelectric prosthetic hand, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), IEEE, pp. 6451-6456 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Boshlyakov, G. Poyarkov, P. Kotov, A. Ermakov, Intelligent hand prosthesis with enhanced object capture, AIP Conference Proceedings 2171, 190001 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.